RBG to retire?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love the cartoon. But I'd cut Robert's MAGA hat in half.

BTW, note the other MAGA hat at the far left. Breyer. Wacko leftist. He was born in '38. He lived through WW2, the dust bowl, Pearl Harbor!

I like how the cartoonist represents him. He's there, then POOF, he's gone! I think that's a great way to represent how he doesn't go through a 'sickness', but rather is found dead in bed one morning. Who knows, maybe he has dirt on Hillary...

Attachments

• supreme-court-maga.jpg
    supreme-court-maga.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Do you remember a couple of weeks ago I was sharing info about Roberts being compromised because of his adopted children?

Today Roberts said he is not releasing the Mueller transcripts until he hears from the House attorneys.

It's being said again that this is because he's being blackmailed.

Just relaying gossip.

Do you remember a couple of weeks ago I was sharing info about Roberts being compromised because of his adopted children?

Today Roberts said he is not releasing the Mueller transcripts until he hears from the House attorneys.

It's being said again that this is because he's being blackmailed.

Just relaying gossip.

I smell obama behind this! Any House attorney isn’t going to release anything that makes the Dems pay for their attempted coup!!

We the people are not going to stand still and take this criminal corruption from the Democrats much longer. Everyone should prepare for the civil war to get hot and a world war to occur afterwards or concurrent.

In a perverse way it’s kind of funny how the masses of sheeple are oblivious to the maelstrom that is looming on the horizon.

Latest posts

Back