Put on a skirt and say you're a girl, go into the girls bathroom - gee what can go wrong?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This trans bullshit is people's destruction, nothing else, it only serves to destroy people's values and basic values.

With these faggots you have lost every war in advance before it starts, I will not fight for such deluded idiots and such trans supporters and nations that support this, not for a second.

Well Joe is already a fool, you can see that from his Easter Trans action, just like the Pope, all paid idiots or no longer clear in the head to praise such things as "normal" or "special", our society is so decadent that it responds to any crap. If the day ever comes when everything goes wrong, I have absolutely no sympathy for a second for any of those who are then desperate that their WOKE unicorn world is at an end, for me they are enemies and traitors to the nation.
On the other hand, I admit that my nation doesn't really mean anything to me anymore, but there are a few other reasons for that, everything here is simply lost and irreparable, if the nation were to perish, we would have to build a completely different system one way or another.

On the other hand, I admit that my nation doesn't really mean anything to me anymore, but there are a few other reasons for that, everything here is simply lost and irreparable, if the nation were to perish, we would have to build a completely different system one way or another.

I'm with you, that's the reality of it. The idea of change from within is delusional, vote and you just play their game. I live in Australia, 3rd generation but the concept of 'the nation' means nothing to me. It's just where I live and the people ruling/controlling it are sociopaths and perverts for the most part. The social contract holds together but I just take what I can from the governments and corporations and give as little as I can, through fair means or foul.

I have found this freedom and it's greatly aided by not voting, 35 years now, and not watching/owning a TV, 40+ years now believe it or not. It's why I think so differently from everyone else I believe. They have been programmed all their lives to believe homosexuality is acceptable, supermarkets are the best place to buy food and that doctors should be visited every month or two, blood tests taken, pills swallowed. On and on and on. Whatever is pumped into their brain they believe.

Go back to the days before the American Revolution. Did people happily pay taxes to the British Crown? It was their duty Not to. It was still a colony then too, still a part of England, owned and controlled. They were rebels, right up until the day they won, then they were proud and honest citizens of a new nation.

I'm with you, that's the reality of it. The idea of change from within is delusional, vote and you just play their game. I live in Australia, 3rd generation but the concept of 'the nation' means nothing to me. It's just where I live and the people ruling/controlling it are sociopaths and perverts for the most part. The social contract holds together but I just take what I can from the governments and corporations and give as little as I can, through fair means or foul.

I have found this freedom and it's greatly aided by not voting, 35 years now, and not watching/owning a TV, 40+ years now believe it or not. It's why I think so differently from everyone else I believe. They have been programmed all their lives to believe homosexuality is acceptable, supermarkets are the best place to buy food and that doctors should be visited every month or two, blood tests taken, pills swallowed. On and on and on. Whatever is pumped into their brain they believe.

Go back to the days before the American Revolution. Did people happily pay taxes to the British Crown? It was their duty Not to. It was still a colony then too, still a part of England, owned and controlled. They were rebels, right up until the day they won, then they were proud and honest citizens of a new nation.

Well that's similar to me in many ways, I hardly watch TV anymore, and when I do I have to ask myself who watches such shitty programs at all. BUT, there are too many who still do.

I was once fully behind this country, did my military service with pride even though I almost froze to death in the mountains back then, but that was once upon a time.
During Corona, I saw the ugly face of this country, I saw which side the police and other institutions were on, I saw how the media voluntarily joined in.
In some cases, the cops had no other choice, they had to do what the cop boss ordered, BUT in many details you saw how the guys terrorized and beat up people out of pure joy and lust for power and were fine. How politicians and the media called unvaccinated people parasites and pests of the people and outbid each other out of joy.

THAT WAS IT, since then it's all over for me and I haven't forgotten it, it left scars and scars, and I have a few unpaid bills for that.
Anyway, I'm glad I'm not in the army anymore, I'm not going, no matter what the consequences are, this isn't my thing anymore and I don't feel obliged to do anything, I'm free and I'm serving whoever I feel like.
I hope one day we can build something new on this blighted land, and if not, we can be proud that we at least tried, even if we lost the fight.

1712009057027.jpeg

Anyway, I'm glad I'm not in the army anymore, I'm not going, no matter what the consequences are, this isn't my thing anymore and I don't feel obliged to do anything, I'm free and I'm serving whoever I feel like.
I hope one day we can build something new on this blighted land, and if not, we can be proud that we at least tried, even if we lost the fight.

I don't like to discuss the military since it's such a big part of the US patriotic experience and encompasses so many myths. Down here we have a entirely different outlook on military service. We just regard it as a job, just another job people take on. And to be quite honest the average Australian opinion, if they bother to have an opinion, is low. The military is often ridiculed as being a lap dog following the US into every offshore conflict. I don't have that opinion myself. These wars keep a military sharp. Going to foreign lands and killing people that don't look like us holds them in good stead for when they are really needed.

Most of what people believe is simply programming they have received since birth. We see that plainly in Muslims and Russians etc but we can't see it in ourselves. It's not easy to go against the tide of an entire society and the best way I have found is to keep my mouth shut.

Being former U.S. Marine, I Love my country, or should I say the country it once was. Many that I served with, and many I came into contact with during and after, joined for the experience. By experience, I mean how to fight, escape, evade and survive in case for when this country goes to crap.
I believe most active personal will be on the side of the Patriots, regardless of what the White House and Pentagon tell us. At least from what I've gathered from talking and listening to "the grunts".

https://www.benzinga.com/general/24...any-founder-amid-speculation-on-boycott-cance

Planet Fitness Has Been 'Pretty Much Destroyed,' Says Company Founder Amid Speculation On Boycott Cancellations​

Founder and CEO Mike Grondahl detailed a history of rampant abuse at the company and alleged it misrepresented its financials during a recent interview with controversial right-wing X user Libs of TikTok.

This comes after weeks of calls for boycotts of the brand after the company canceled the membership of a Planet Fitness gym goer after speaking out about a biological male in the women's locker room.

Planet Fitness's policy allows gym members to use the locker room associated with their gender identity. But this policy has led to a few high-profile cases of women feeling uncomfortable in Planet Fitness women’s locker rooms, and some women and children have reported abuse and sexual harassment at the facilities. Many of these incidents resulted in the women losing their membership,

Latest posts

Back