Put on a skirt and say you're a girl, go into the girls bathroom - gee what can go wrong?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
https://www.redvoicemedia.com/2022/...meless-abandoned-by-the-democrat-party-video/ATLANTA, GA – With the current administration working overtime to help continue the push for the radical trans agenda, biological women who happen to be Democrats are saying they feel “politically homeless” with the Biden administration and factions of the left trying to erase the existence of real women.

Fox News took to interviewing a handful of feminist protesters staged outside of the McAuley Center, where biologically male UPenn swimmer Will “Lia” Thomas recently crushed the actual female competition in an NCAA nationals competition on March 17th.

One woman clearly made reference to the Thomas debacle, saying she doesn’t care what steps a biological male engages in – be it genital mutilation or hormones – men have zero place in women’s athletics.

“I don’t care what surgeries they have. I don’t care what they inject into their bloodstream. They don’t belong in women’s sports.”

Another woman described herself as being a “lifelong Democrat” that began feeling as though Democrats were no longer representing people like her amidst the era of the Biden administration.

“I am a lifelong registered Democrat who ultimately feels politically homeless. It really started maybe right before Biden, but ultimately with the whole Biden election, I began to feel more and more disenfranchised from Democrats.”

Continuing on that notion, the woman claimed that when Biden dropped an executive order that replaced the category of “sex” to the woke terminology of “gender identity,” things really hit home that the Democrat party had left her behind in pursuit of radical trans agenda.

“When Biden came out in the first days of his presidency with his executive order which replaced the category of ‘sex’ at the federal level with the category of ‘gender identity,’ it was a slap in the face. And from that moment, I really haven’t known how to categorize myself politically.”

One of the women outside of the McAuley Center explained her journey of registering as a Republican for the first time in 2020, despite her not aligning with much of what Republicans want, but claimed that with Democrats not even recognizing her “sex class,” she can no longer identify with the party.

Furthermore, she proclaimed that Democrats candidates didn’t even want her vote due to her stances on protecting women and girls.

“I always voted as a liberal, from 18 to 39 or 38. I registered Republican in 2020 after two politicians actually told me they did not want my vote because of my stance on the rights for women and girls…they wanted to put men in [women’s] prisons, and men on sports teams in my daughter’s.

So that’s why I decided I cannot be a part of this party anymore that doesn’t even recognize my sex class…That’s why I had to switch parties, even though I don’t necessarily agree with a lot Republicans do as well.”

The "trans agenda" is just Communism coming in for the kill -- it's the ultimate in the absurd. But that's on purpose.

“Political correctness is communist propaganda writ small. In my study of communist societies, I came to the conclusion that the purpose of communist propaganda was not to persuade or convince, not to inform, but to humiliate; and therefore, the less it corresponded to reality the better.

When people are forced to remain silent when they are being told the most obvious lies, or even worse when they are forced to repeat the lies themselves, they lose once and for all their sense of probity. To assent to obvious lies is in some small way to become evil oneself. One's standing to resist anything is thus eroded, and even destroyed.

A society of emasculated liars is easy to control. I think if you examine political correctness, it has the same effect and is intended to.”

― Theodore Dalrymple

The fact of the matter is this:

If you showed someone a picture of this swimmer-guy, from the neck down, naked -- everyone on the planet would ID him as a guy.

But the nutjobs are trying to get us to say he's a woman. It's a psy-op. They're trying to break our minds.

Calling a man a woman is outrageously absurd. The XY chromosomes in every cell in his body cannot be changed. He is suffering from delusion and wants us to suffer from it, too.

I just read a piece in one of our national newspapers, some guy from Gucci talking about how its okay for a male to wear a skirt these days and about redefining masculinity. my immediate thought was if that war was here and not in Ukraine I cant see that sort fighting for "Queen and Country".

https://americanmind.org/salvo/first-do-some-harm/
And this is how the out-of-context mind-screwing works:

“[We] strongly oppose any effort to criminalize or penalize physicians for providing necessary care for their patients,” read a April 2021 joint press statement from AAP, the American Academy of Family Physicians, the American College of Physicians, the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, the American Osteopathic Association, and the American Psychiatric Association.”

That statement sounds wonderful, except if that necessary care is Ivermectin -- then your doctor gets their license revoked.

1647832718061.jpeg

I just read a piece in one of our national newspapers, some guy from Gucci talking about how its okay for a male to wear a skirt these days and about redefining masculinity. my immediate thought was if that war was here and not in Ukraine I cant see that sort fighting for "Queen and Country".
Scot's are wearing skirts since longer time AND fightened.....
OK, agree.... after to much burnt water we got funny ideas too...

All this crap is mainly about destroying our society and our values, it is about degrading marriage between man and woman as unimportant and destroying existing structures.
Also here is a big plan of the elite behind it, I recognize that in Europe the last 18 months in politics only green gender policy is made and laws are adapted in this regard although no one has demanded.

This is the decadence of a declining culture.

That's how it is, our governments are destroying our states and us as well, the sheep won't care, the rest will flee to other countries where it doesn't exist yet.
Tragically, we will probably end up defecting to the countries that some time ago were still considered stone age dictatorships.

OR...Put on a dress, get a job in the Biden Admin. And you might just get "woman of the year"! There is no truth or common sense anymore!

Below are some excerpts from recent article a local blog writer via bizpacreview. Of course this has been in news, etc. I guess USA TODAY is proud to announce:

Rachel Levine, aka Richard Levine, is Joe Biden’s assistant secretary for health for the Department of Health and Human Services and possibly the first man in that job to wear a dress to work.
Levine, was named to USA Today’s list of “Women of the Year”, a list that includes gymnast Simone Biles, Kizzmekia Corbett, one of the women who helped develop the COVID-19 vaccine, and Linda Zhang, chief engineer behind Ford’s electric F-150 Lightning automobile.
Where are all the women’s equal rights organizations when the gals really need them?

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2022/03/18/dave-scott-is-a-guy-just-a-guy-not-anymore-1213991/

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaki...year-old-girl-by-skirt-wearing-bisexual-male/Scott Smith was arrested at a Loudoun County, Virginia school board meeting, a meeting that was ultimately deemed an “unlawful assembly” after many attendees vocally opposed a policy on transgender students.

What people did not know is that, weeks prior, Smith says, a boy wearing a skirt, entered a girls’ bathroom at nearby Stone Bridge High School, where he sexually assaulted Smith’s ninth-grade daughter.

Scott’s attorney, Elizabeth Lancaster told The Daily Wire that a boy was charged with two counts of forcible sodomy, one count of anal sodomy, and one count of forcible fellatio, related to an incident that day at that school.
the new Superior Court Justice Katanji Brown Jackson, (or KBJ to her newest squad) seems to think being "clover sexual" is "mainstream." Since when did "Mainstream" become code for "morally acceptable"? All hail the new Judge.

That's how it is, our governments are destroying our states and us as well, the sheep won't care, the rest will flee to other countries where it doesn't exist yet.
Tragically, we will probably end up defecting to the countries that some time ago were still considered stone age dictatorships.
I will die here. There is no other life worth living that isn't free. I won't be a government cog. It's impossible since I wasn't born one.

One more thing on this general subject I want to add..
The company I work for just updated Microsoft products. I finished a brief today for a client and ran the spell check and other editing features as I tend to get butterfingers with typos, etc. From time to time..it was 8 pages long... Every spot in the brief where I had referred to my client as "Mrs..." the editing feature popped up recommending " It is best not to refer to individual by gender"...I am paraphrasing as my head is still spinning as I sat their flipping bird fingers at the computer screaming.."are you Effing kidding me"???

I did Not change one word of the "Mrs." Reference in my brief! I just hit "ignore all" throughout each pop up recommendation! I find this Truly Unbelievable!

Latest posts

Back