Put on a skirt and say you're a girl, go into the girls bathroom - gee what can go wrong?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You'd think that after having two girls (supposedly) there would be plenty of pictures of Michelle pregnant. At least I thought so until I started looking for preggy pictures of Michelle. There is like one or two, and people say they are photoshopped.
What I don't understand is how can you give birth twice and not have scads of evidence that you were pregnant?
I just don't see how it's possible, but then there have been a lot of impossible things happen in recent years.

I've seen the video's that prove Michelle Obama is really Big Mike. You should find the one of him huridly walking down the stairs from a house and getting in a vehicle, you can see his manhood clearly bouncing about and he even grabs it to adjust it. I've seen the other college photo's and his high-school photo's. He is definitely the first Trans first lady. There daughters are the biological daughters of the very close friend Anita Blanchard, who Sasha Obama looks like. There real father could be Barrack Obama, but is likely Anita's husband Martin Nesbitt.

Everything the criminals that have taken over say, is a lie or a distortion of the truth.

1675378751094.png

Very sad ruling. . -

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ender-athletes-to-compete-in-womens-division/
JayCee Cooper filed a complaint in 2019 with the Minnesota Department of Human Rights alleging a violation of the state’s Human Rights Act after being barred from competing in female competitions. In 2021, in state court, Cooper filed a lawsuit against USA Powerlifting.

Cooper’s involvement in athletics included becoming a junior national champion in curling and a collegiate rower competing as a man.

JayCee-Cooper-in-College-600x256.jpg
JayCee Cooper

The court has now ruled in Cooper’s favor. Biological men can now compete against women in the sport.

Click here for the TGP discounts page at MyPillow - use promo code TGP to benefit Gateway Pundit and get huge discounts!
According to Fox News, “The organization must revise its policy related to those issues within two weeks, meaning trans athletes will be able to compete in the women’s category after previously being banned.”

Cooper shared with KARE11, “I feel mostly relief. I think we needed a win here, and it feels good to get that.”

JayCee-Cooper-2-600x285.jpg
JayCee Cooper

According to the ruling,“Just as it does not matter that one may be able to purchase a beer at a saloon other than one that refuses service to people of color, it does not matter that Cooper could compete somewhere else or as someone else.”

“The harm is in making a person pretend to be something different, the implicit message being that who they are is less than. That is the very essence of separation and segregation, and it is what the MHRA prohibits.”

Larry Maile, USA Powerlifting president, denounced the decision.

“Our position has been aimed at balancing the needs of cis- and transgender women, whose capacities differ significantly in purely strength sports,” Maile said in a statement.

“We have received a summary judgment decision from the Court finding us liable for discrimination. We respectfully disagree with the Court’s conclusions. We are considering all of our options, including appeal.”

If they taught true back history it would sure be a lot more interesting. Growing up, the black leaders didn't bitch and moan, but accomplished things and either worked to heal divisions between the races (MLK and Booker T. Washington) or made significant technological advances (George Washington Carver) or excelled in military tactics (Tuskegee Airmen).

Now ALL they do is bitch and moan and do everything they can to widen divisions between the races.

It's all about sowing chaos and confusion.

People who take in lies and contradictions are unable to make good judgements. They will act against themselves and feel virtuous about it.

They are also gullible. They must be told what to think, because they cannot draw their own conclusions.

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaki...year-old-girl-by-skirt-wearing-bisexual-male/Scott Smith was arrested at a Loudoun County, Virginia school board meeting, a meeting that was ultimately deemed an “unlawful assembly” after many attendees vocally opposed a policy on transgender students.

What people did not know is that, weeks prior, Smith says, a boy wearing a skirt, entered a girls’ bathroom at nearby Stone Bridge High School, where he sexually assaulted Smith’s ninth-grade daughter.

Scott’s attorney, Elizabeth Lancaster told The Daily Wire that a boy was charged with two counts of forcible sodomy, one count of anal sodomy, and one count of forcible fellatio, related to an incident that day at that school.
Death penalty is the only reasonable answer. If not by the state then by anyone at all.

Yes, I read about this on Breitbart! It is stating a boy, I will assume him being in the ninth grade 14-15 years old and would have the leverage and strength 💪, with the ability to sexually assaulted and control a girl who is 14-15 years old! He forcibly did such an atrocious brutal crime against the girl! What I also read the parents of the girl who was sexually assaulted , stated that the school tried to cover-up the assault! I can only SMDH!
When did you Americans put away your pitchforks and ropes? Something happened whereby a great nation rolled over and showed it's belly.

Latest posts

Back