Possible big earthquake, Economic collapse, Food shortages, The perfect storm?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elpresidente

Reaction score
Hi I’m from Wales in the UK and I’m watching events with great interest but also with a heavy heart and a sinking feeling that the disproportionate response to the Chinese lab plague is just the tip of the iceberg. I’m watching Dutchsinse most days on YouTube and there’s really something up with all the earthquakes rattling around the globe even had some small ones up in the UK. I’m also reading about huge impending rises in unemployment in the U.K. and the States as furlough and artificial stimulus schemes come to an end. Also in the states I’m reading of food shortages in the supermarkets etc. So far in Wales our shops seem to be well stocked. I’m still adding to our prep stocks with a couple of extra cans and jars every time I go to Aldi. Also our greenhouse is now up and we will be working on building raised beds flat out ready for spring. I’ve also found an lpg conversion for one of my generators so as soon as funds allow I need to order that and start stockpiling large propane bottles. Also of course for all of you in the USA you have the election and the inevitable chaotic fallout. I look at sleepy Joe and can’t believe he’s even been nominated for president. Anyway just thought I’d put some of my thoughts and feelings down. Much love and respect to all preppers and folks that are awake around the world. Stay safe and alert.

Hi I’m from Wales in the UK and I’m watching events with great interest but also with a heavy heart and a sinking feeling that the disproportionate response to the Chinese lab plague is just the tip of the iceberg. I’m watching Dutchsinse most days on YouTube and there’s really something up with all the earthquakes rattling around the globe even had some small ones up in the UK. I’m also reading about huge impending rises in unemployment in the U.K. and the States as furlough and artificial stimulus schemes come to an end. Also in the states I’m reading of food shortages in the supermarkets etc. So far in Wales our shops seem to be well stocked. I’m still adding to our prep stocks with a couple of extra cans and jars every time I go to Aldi. Also our greenhouse is now up and we will be working on building raised beds flat out ready for spring. I’ve also found an lpg conversion for one of my generators so as soon as funds allow I need to order that and start stockpiling large propane bottles. Also of course for all of you in the USA you have the election and the inevitable chaotic fallout. I look at sleepy Joe and can’t believe he’s even been nominated for president. Anyway just thought I’d put some of my thoughts and feelings down. Much love and respect to all preppers and folks that are awake around the world. Stay safe and alert.

Sounds like you have a solid handle on both our current situations. Much love and respect to you too. Agree that everyone of is need to stay alert, prep more and have contingency plans.

Latest posts

Back