People who visited cattle barn at SA rodeo might need to be checked for rabies

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimLE

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
Yup, this is my neck of the woods. Heard about it.

Anyone notice the rapid-fire ^&*$@ happening? CoVid19. Disease X in Africa. Locusts (in Africa). Rabies at a stock show (extremely rare, these kids work their animals daily & you wont' find better cared-for animals than them). What are we missing? Maybe a volcano or two can erupt. How about a major Earthquake & a very early Hurricane? At what point do we stop saying 'bad luck'? I'm not saying "read Revelations".... but dang, this is bad luck on steroids.

I thought maybe there was going to be a warning that bats swarmed the area or something . I sure wouldn't go through rabies treatment just because I was in a location where a cow that had rabies was .

I thought maybe there was going to be a warning that bats swarmed the area or something . I sure wouldn't go through rabies treatment just because I was in a location where a cow that had rabies was .
Fortunately modern rabies treatments aren't nearly as bad as they were just a few years ago. But it's still quite a few shots, and can have some unpleasant side effects.

Fortunately modern rabies treatments aren't nearly as bad as they were just a few years ago. But it's still quite a few shots, and can have some unpleasant side effects.

Ah Yes wandering bladder syndrone :)

Latest posts

Back