My newest knife (1)

Doomsday Prepper Forums - The Number One Prepper Site

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

Roninsensei

If it’s sharp, I’m your guy....
Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
That's not a Wharncliffe. A Wharncliffe has a straight edge with a curved spine.

Lol Dr my response was to the ruike knife posted. When I was typing, it was in response to bills post that I received an email on, dumb me didn’t look for other responses 😉 Although I’ve seen that particular blade style on the Ruike called a reverse Tanto. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Roninsensei

Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Not to get in the middle of something or start an argument or whatnot, but I have this website I like to go to for blade shapes. IT helps an old man like me keep the shapes straight (no pun intended).

19 Types of Knife Blades: A Complete Guide to Blade Shapes (knifebuzz.com)

Found the site to be lacking in any real info generally speaking it was so full of ads I could barely tolerate it. Lol. I’d even disagree with some of what they are saying on the blade shapes uses and pros and cons.
I like this one a little better but mainly because they don’t make the mistake of “pros and cons”.

Tornad0Alley

Reaction score
Found the site to be lacking in any real info generally speaking it was so full of ads I could barely tolerate it. Lol. I’d even disagree with some of what they are saying on the blade shapes uses and pros and cons.
I like this one a little better but mainly because they don’t make the mistake of “pros and cons”.
Thank you for the second site. I'll definitely check it out. I'm sorry you didn't find any usefulness with the first sight .I guess it's a mark of my inexperience. :D

Dracos

God Like
VIP Supporting Member
Reaction score
Has anyone ever been in a knife fight? I would greatly appreciate your observations.

bigpaul

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
as far away from "civilisation" as i can get.
Has anyone ever been in a knife fight? I would greatly appreciate your observations.
never been in a knife fight, plenty of fist fights over the years, I lived in a city for over 40 years and if one keeps their wits about them they can usually spot trouble coming a mile off. usually its people with their noses stuck in their phone's screen who come off worst.

Amish Heart

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
I would avoid a knife fight at all costs. I'm too old for that stuff. That's why a pistol is important. Years ago, we did practice knife disarming in martial arts.

tmttactical

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
I would avoid a knife fight at all costs. I'm too old for that stuff. That's why a pistol is important. Years ago, we did practice knife disarming in martial arts.
I don't believe in dis-arming techniques. I taught disabling techniques. Disable the evil critter, problem solved. Funny how dislocated joints or broken bones will persuade people to rethink being in a knife fight.

Roninsensei

Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Guns don’t always work. Like In this video. The officer is lucky the man was not trained. All 12 rounds went to the chest.

Latest posts