Maybe California will just burn up and blow away?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VenomJockey

God Like
Reaction score
https://www.foxnews.com/us/thousand...fires-threaten-los-angeles-area-neighborhoods

upload_2019-10-25_2-20-48.jpeg

watched about it this morning. .there's fires in area's where their having brown/black outs..and there was a small segment where one fir started.and yes.it look's like a power line started.over500.000 has been ordered to evacuate.

why this animosity towards California?
I don't hate the Cornish or the Welsh so what is so different?

Paul, the liberals leave California because of high taxes and housing, so they move to cheaper states like Oregon and Washington and helped implement (voting) the same laws and policies that they themselves created in the state they ran from, and now Oregon and Washington has high inflated taxes and housing thus we call Oregon and Washington California North. Oregon and Washington used to be red states (conservative) that are now blue (liberal)

we have "incomers" in Devon and Cornwall too and they push up the house prices, just a fact of life here.
Californication is not just the pushing up of house prices. That is called "gentrification." Californication is the corruption of the entire political system to conform to California standards.

iu

Conspiracy theory on Twitter. Antifa and/or BLM are starting the fires.
I think I need to start a Conspiracy Theory thread because I post one every week or so. Can never remember where I post them.
I saw where a guy was starting fires at Dexter park in Oregon. Some good Samaritans were able to put it out but last I saw the guy was still at large. They gave out a description of the truck. It didn't say it he was affiliated with them or not. It was on Paul Romero's page.

I don't wish ill on anyone, even though their political decisions result in their own misery. BUT these people continually vote in outrageous policies, resulting in the destruction of their lives. Do they alter their thinking and try to clean up their mess??? NO, they move to other states, vote in the same policies that destroyed their state. That is the cancer everyone is referring to. Very similar to the urban/rural conflict in other areas. We are two countries... the adults and the children.

As an aside, the west coast could go along way in controlling these fires if they spent some money brushing out the forests... but NOOOO some nitwit environmentalists want it "natural". Well it's natural for wildfires to occur. It's natures way of "brushing out" it's own forests.

I don't wish ill on anyone, even though their political decisions result in their own misery. BUT these people continually vote in outrageous policies, resulting in the destruction of their lives. Do they alter their thinking and try to clean up their mess??? NO, they move to other states, vote in the same policies that destroyed their state. That is the cancer everyone is referring to. Very similar to the urban/rural conflict in other areas. We are two countries... the adults and the children.

As an aside, the west coast could go along way in controlling these fires if they spent some money brushing out the forests... but NOOOO some nitwit environmentalists want it "natural". Well it's natural for wildfires to occur. It's natures way of "brushing out" it's own forests.

News is reporting that they have arrested an Antifa person starting a fire and filming it. There is word that antifa might be behind these other huge fires in Washington and Oregon.

Latest posts

Back