Maybe California will just burn up and blow away?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
we have "incomers" in Devon and Cornwall too and they push up the house prices, just a fact of life here.

Made a screen shot.
Screenshot_2020-09-11-09-32-17.png

News is reporting that they have arrested an Antifa person starting a fire and filming it. There is word that antifa might be behind these other huge fires in Washington and Oregon.
I keep saying these ANTIFA clowns are not the sharpest crayons in the box.
Getting your 15 minutes of fame by videotaping yourself starting a fire and then posting it?
Special kind of stupid!

News is reporting that they have arrested an Antifa person starting a fire and filming it. There is word that antifa might be behind these other huge fires in Washington and Oregon.

Two were arrested in Washington 1 up North and one in Eastern Washington starting fires, they are looking for two people in connection to the Estacada fire in Oregon, The USFS thinks a lot of these fires were deliberately set.

with BLM and Antifa I would and do believe it,,,,, but it is California that state could turn to ash and sink into the ocean and not many would care,,,me the day it happens I am having a block party cookout
I don't give 2 shits about California politics, but these bastards are starting fires in Oregon, Washington and probably Idaho too. These people I do care about. My wife's family already lost 4 homes and her sister and brother in law might have to evacuate their home too.

I don't give 2 shits about California politics, but these bastards are starting fires in Oregon, Washington and probably Idaho too. These people I do care about. My wife's family already lost 4 homes and her sister and brother in law might have to evacuate their home too.

Personally, I think anyone who starts a fire that does the type of damage these have needs put in the electric chair pronto!

Two were arrested in Washington 1 up North and one in Eastern Washington starting fires, they are looking for two people in connection to the Estacada fire in Oregon, The USFS thinks a lot of these fires were deliberately set.
If they find that people deliberately set the fires and found guilty, they should be burned alive.

If they find that people deliberately set the fires and found guilty, they should be burned alive.

I want them executed, peoples lives are destroyed over this plus lives lost including a child, this is beyond seasonal fire season. You don't have 34 fires start at the same time without dry lightening.

Out here in Kalifornia we have several different names for him....

Governor Nuisance
Governor Knucklehead
Governor Mussolini
Governor Numbnuts
etc. etc.
Y'all need to be calling him...

The recalled governor
The ex-governor
The former governor
The indicted former governor
Convict Newsome
Inmate Newsome
Inmate playmate of the year Newsome
etc. etc.

Here is another.

NOT CLIMATE CHANGE: Oregon Man Charged with Starting Fire with Molotov Cocktail – Went Back and Started 6 More Fires After Release

“The New York Post reported:

An Oregon man was charged with using a Molotov cocktail to start a brush blaze in the wildfire-devastated state — then busted again just hours later for allegedly going back and starting six more, cops said.

1600124796416.jpeg

Latest posts

Back