Latest news on the war against Russia (official)

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
America doesn't have to do anything it doesn't want to. And our government needs permission from its citizens before it would do anything like that. I personally don't believe in "sins of the fathers", generations and generations back, like the native Americans you are discussing.

And you are not a prepper. I do believe you are a troll, and are just on to start political arguments. And I don't care if you think I'm a loser, you don't know me or anyone else here at all.
Sorry, I wrote to Britanian gay.
I have no permission "delete message"
. Neverless..
DO not use Word "troll"

yet another... you call me oppnent and have a picture of Ville Haapasalo as your avatar, a Finn.
...said a young, anonymous urban Finn who has neither photo nor experience of village life ..

The way I read it that it was the bloody EU trying to encourage the Ukraine to move away of the Russian sphere of influence and move towards Europe and even to join NATO.
Ukraine has long since left the sphere of influence of Russia. This happened no later than 2004. The reason for the attack on Ukraine in 2014 was an unsuccessful attempt by Russia to return Ukraine to its sphere of influence through bribery of the president of Ukraine, mired in corruption. The second reason for the attack was the "revolution from below", dangerous for the corrupt government of Russia, which demonstrated the successful possibility of the people driving out the corrupted government.

there is a territory "ukraine" ...
as the President of Belarus trolled:
"this is the territory of the former Soviet Republic of Ukraine"
:)
.. residents of this territory after 1991:
- destroyed the industry
- reduced the population from 55 million to 35 million
- forced citizens to engage in illegal work in Poland and Russia

.. in 2014 they carried out a Nazi coup with the help of the Americans and started a civil war now they're in complete shit ...
No Industry.
They lost the Crimea and Donbass.
who is guilty?
Russians!
:mad:

3048348.jpg

Latest posts

Back