Latest news on the war against Russia (official)

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They wouldn't last a minute. Those are cheerleaders for show. If you're rating a soldier's ability on how they look or how they march, you should change your rating scale. They couldn't fight anything dressed like that. And it's demeaning. Look at how North Korea makes their female "soldiers" dress in high heels as they march.
Totally retarded. Who on earth would choose bright read with a white belt to go into combat? That's a target for sure. Oh wait, it's been done before. But they lost.

they are Chinese, but not North Korea😅

here are the girls from north korea

Last edited:
They wouldn't last a minute. Those are cheerleaders for show. If you're rating a soldier's ability on how they look or how they march, you should change your rating scale. They couldn't fight anything dressed like that. And it's demeaning. Look at how North Korea makes their female "soldiers" dress in high heels as they march.
Totally retarded. Who on earth would choose bright read with a white belt to go into combat? That's a target for sure. Oh wait, it's been done before. But they lost.

They are in parade clothing. I dont know about Russia today but the Soviets would dress up the vehicles also so that they looked pretty.

The Russians don't dress up their vehicles to look pretty, their vehicles all look very similar, green with a little red and white, but the things look rugged, big and heavily armed for everyday use and probably don't get stuck on the side of a mountain like most of our military vehicles. 😅

What my absolute horror scenario is that I would encounter in a SHFT case Speznas soldiers or such vehicles as from minute 4.20 in the video.

@ Inmarinen and Anaconda

I see in your posts that you are not so fond of each other, I know the story about why, that is so ne similarity as the "love" between Russia and Poland.
I don't want to attack either of your countries, but there were other actors in Ukraine, and the EU was not innocent, but the EU has now made a clean break, even if you have speculated on cheap truck drivers and other cheap workers from Ukraine.

Told you before they did not lose. BTW they have won more wars than the US has. BTW I know one army that fights dressed in bright white uniforms and they win a lot dont they Jontte :)
Talvisota METRO_2010_00139648.jpg

Last edited:
I don't want to attack either of your countries, but there were other actors in Ukraine, and the EU was not innocent, but the EU has now made a clean break, even if you have speculated on cheap truck drivers and other cheap workers from Ukraine.
I do not know what interests the EU had in Ukraine, but the EU defended these interests within the framework of international law. The EU did not carry out military aggression against Ukraine and did not recoup its territory.

Told you before they did not lose. BTW they have won more wars than the US has. BTW I know one army that fights dressed in bright white uniforms and they win a lot dont they Jontte :)
View attachment 12240

these are Finnish warriors.
It's hard for me to talk about the Soviet-Finnish wars, because I am Finn by nationality, but I was born and raised in the USSR ...

however, History Very short:
1. Finland is a territory that was sold by the Swedes to the Russian Empire as a result of the war against the Swedes in the 18th century ..
Until the 18th century, the Finns did not have a "Country", because the Finno-Ugric nation is peace-loving and does not like war.

Historical fact:
The capital of modern Russia, Moscow, was created in antiquity by the Finno-Ugric peoples, but then the Slavs drove the Finns to the North.
Since then, the Finns:
- they do not like the Slavs ...
- they don't like Russians and Soviet people.

Next Period

2.During the 19th century to the 1917th century, Finland was a "province of the Russian Empire"
... The Finns were angry ..
In 1917, the Russian Empire collapsed,
Finland gained Independence, without a fight .
But the Finns were angry against the Russians, especially against the communists ...
They destroyed the "Red Finns" who supported the Communists in Russia

then they came up with the term "Great Finland" ...😄
In 1917-1918 they attacked Russia ... They wanted to get the Kola Peninsula and Korelia ...
But the Russians kicked out the Finns ..

Next Period

for 30-39 years the Finns were absolutely crazy ..
British Prime minister, Cherchil:
"There was no such people in Europe who hated the Russians more than the Finns and Poles" ...

When Hitler came to power in 1933, then, in 1937, the Finns decided to turn to him for help ..
. Nitler offered Finland friendship, because he thought that the territory of Finland
- this is a good springboard for an attack on the USSR
- Finns hate Russians (History has shown that Hitler was right as Finland was an ally of Nazi Germany in World War II) The Finns adopted this friendship with the Nazis

Next Period

in 1939, the Soviet Union offered Finland to exchange territories ...
why?
- Finland was an ally of Hitler, so the Soviets feared that the Germans would launch an attack from Finland ...
- Leningrad (Petersburg) - located about 30 km from the border between the USSR and Finland. Leningrad produced about 40 percent of the military equipment for the Army ...
Further...

- Stalin proposed to the Finns to move the Border further from Leningrad, in exchange to other territories of the USSR ...
Finns refused ...

- Stalin additionally offered the Finns the territory that the Finns wanted to get in Karelia.
Finns began to think ...
they were ready to sign a treaty and make peace .. But Hitler ordered the Finnish government to refuse ..

The Finnish Ambassador's answer sounded very offensive ...
As an answer, the Soviets said:
"you don't want to hear our words, then you will hear our guns."

the Soviet-Finnish War began ...

as a result of the Soviet-Finnish war of 1939,
the Finns lost 40 thousand square meters of territory, instead of 4 thousand that Stalin asked for exchange ...
The Soviet Union had lost "military prestige" and Hitler decided that the Soviet Army was very weak.

Last edited:
:D
this thread is,more or less, if you just wanna read the headline for it,

there are no "ukrainians"
there are "Russians who live on the territory of "ukraine "...
they went crazy.

Russians who live on the territory of Russia also suffered from this disease in the 90s ...
But they recovered ..

Now we do not interfere and wait for the "ukrainians" to eat a lot of poop about "freedom and democracy" and return to normal life.
Let them bathe in complete shit ..

this thread is,more or less, if you just wanna read the headline for it,

now I will write to you the Modern History of Ukraine as seen by Ukrainian historians ..
if you believe that I wrote nonsense, then you are mistaken ...
normal people cannot write such information.
But the "Ukrainians" can ... besides, they write this stuff in school textbooks so:
1. Ukrainians are the first people on earth, they destroyed dinosaurs and rode mammoths
2. Ukrainian language is the first language on Earth .. It was brought from Venus and is called Sansar
3. The Ukrainians dug the Black Sea and built the Caucasus Mountains ...
4. Ukrainians built pyramids in Egypt
5. The Roman Empire was created by the Ukrainians, so the Roman soldiers were very fond of Ukrainian sausage ...
6.and so on ...

do you think i'm joking?
not!!!

@ Inmarinen and Anaconda

I see in your posts that you are not so fond of each other, I know the story about why, that is so ne similarity as the "love" between Russia and Poland.

look here..
any person who visits the forum and reads the Forum Sections he sees, including: America, Africa, Europe ...
Then a person enters the "Europe" Department and sees this shit..
Screenshot_20210219-150008.jpg

why?
the answer is very simp..
there are a lot of Ukrainian trolls who shit on Russia ..
The age of this anonymous puppy "ANACONDA" is about 15 to 20 years old ...
He has no job, no money, no honor, no conscience. sitting in the office ...
The money for messages on the Internet is given to him by his Mother and Father, who work hard and illegally in Russia and Poland.

now I will write to you the Modern History of Ukraine as seen by Ukrainian historians ..
if you believe that I wrote nonsense, then you are mistaken ...
normal people cannot write such information.
But the "Ukrainians" can ... besides, they write this stuff in school textbooks so:
1. Ukrainians are the first people on earth, they destroyed dinosaurs and rode mammoths
2. Ukrainian language is the first language on Earth .. It was brought from Venus and is called Sansar
3. The Ukrainians dug the Black Sea and built the Caucasus Mountains ...
4. Ukrainians built pyramids in Egypt
5. The Roman Empire was created by the Ukrainians, so the Roman soldiers were very fond of Ukrainian sausage ...
6.and so on ...

do you think i'm joking?
not!!!
History is so much more believable when it has a personal touch.

real contact?
no problems...
do you live in america?
according to Ukrainian history ...
Trump is Ukrainian, his real name is Trumpenkо
Biden is also Ukrainian, his real name is Bidenko ..

by the way, in Russian "bidenko" means an empty bucket without a bottom

Last edited:
This is not a story, this is idiocy that is broadcast around the clock by Russian propaganda on Russian TV channels. It is difficult to imagine the wretchedness of the intellectual level of the Russian population, which believes in this propaganda. Nevertheless, even such a unique person got here ... And therefore, this once again confirms that the population of Russia consists mostly of low-educated idiots.

real contact?
no problems...
do you live in america?
according to Ukrainian history ...
Trump is Ukrainian, his real name is Trumpenkо
Biden is also Ukrainian, his real name is Bidenko ..

by the way, in Russian "bidenko" means an empty bucket without a bottom

The character in the view says: Fabulous 性交er, why was he released from the hospital ??? ...

U.S. Expected to Leave Germans Out of Next Nord Stream Sanctions

The U.S. is likely to hold off sanctioning any German entities for now over the Nord Stream 2 gas pipeline from Russia, according to four people familiar with the matter, as the Biden administration seeks to halt the project without antagonizing a close European ally.
A key report to Congress that was due last Tuesday could be out as soon as Friday, and it’s expected to list only a small number of Russia-linked entities, according to the people, who asked not to be identified because the policy hasn’t been announced.
Nord Stream 2 emerged as a major source of friction in trans-Atlantic relations during President Donald Trump’s administration as the project, which would bring Russian gas into the heart of Europe, neared completion. Trump officials, in arguments essentially supported by President Joe Biden’s administration, said the project undermines European security by tying the continent more closely to Moscow.
The people familiar with the issue said Secretary of State Antony Blinken is loathe to target companies or individuals from nations like Germany, arguing that it’s more important to find a diplomatic solution and heal rifts created by Trump’s “America First” approach to foreign policy.
That reticence is sparking an outcry among critics who argue that U.S. law requires sanctions against any foreign entity if it assisted in construction of the pipeline. They also say that while the U.S. may be seeking to ease strains with Germany, it risks alienating other allies such as Ukraine, Poland and the Baltic states.
After just one month in office, debate over the pipeline is forcing the Biden administration to navigate between seeking to keep pressure on Russia and building closer ties with Germany, a NATO ally. Time is running out on the Americans, with the pipeline nearly finished.
Two people familiar with the matter said that while the Trump administration had also shied away from sanctioning German entities, it was preparing such action in its final weeks. Among potential targets was Matthias Warnig, the German chief executive officer of Nord Stream 2 and former East German Stasi agent who has known Russian President Vladimir Putin personally since at least 1991, the people said.
The people said Trump’s National Security Council had developed a detailed plan with a goal of ultimately halting the project, and the only reason sanctions against German entities never happened was that they ran out of time.
“To sanction a big project by threatening German and other European targets burns up a lot of political capital,” said Daniel Fried, a former ambassador, assistant secretary and State Department sanctions coordinator under Democratic and Republican administrations. “They didn’t create this problem. They didn’t screw this up. But they’re trying to fix something in a way that takes everybody’s interests into account and it’s not easy.”
The State Department declined to comment on Thursday. But officials have repeatedly said Biden opposes Nord Stream 2.
“President Biden has made clear that Nord Stream 2 is a bad deal,” White House spokeswoman Jen Psaki said Feb. 16. “It’s a bad deal because it divides Europe, it exposes Ukraine and Central Europe to Russia, Russian manipulation.”
The latest in global politics
Get insight from reporters around the world in the Balance of Power newsletter.
The debate over Nord Stream 2 has been thrust onto the administration in its early days because of a congressional requirement to submit a report by Feb. 16 -- a deadline that has been missed -- detailing entities linked to the pipeline that could be subject to sanctions.
The report is expected to list a small number of Russian entities that will likely face sanctions. Another set of entities will be seen as safe from the threat of sanctions because they’re unwinding their work with the project.

German Proposals
The big question is what happens next. Germany is still seeking to keep the project alive, and has revived proposals rejected by the Trump administration intended to allow gas to flow through the pipeline while limiting the leverage it would give Russia.
But doing so could create the impression that the U.S. is weak on Russia and caving in to its demands. It could also been seen as signaling that the U.S. is effectively abandoning other U.S. allies whose leaders oppose the pipeline and would risk backlash from Republican senators such as Ted Cruz of Texas, who has threatened to hold up State Department nominees on the issue.
“Senator Cruz expects that the Biden administration will meet its legal mandates to impose sanctions on any vessel, insurer, or certifier involved in any pipe-laying activities, in part because he knows that the State Department already has all of the information they need to impose those sanctions,’ said Cruz spokeswoman Jessica Skaggs. “He is prepared to use the full range of his Senate prerogatives to ensure they meet that requirement.”

Latest posts

Back