Jim's Rant For The Day. (On the Collapse and Reset)

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I have to say, this is a MUST READ!! This guy nails what is happening in so many areas. Some of my favorite snippets…

”Last fall in Alberta, Premier Danielle Smith invoked the Sovereignty Act to tell Ottawa to stuff their new energy grid regulations and demands up their ###. Right after that, in Saskatchewan Premier Scott Moe announced the province will stop collecting the carbon tax on both natural gas and electricity.

It will be met with indifference by Justin Tru-DOH! and the unfortunately-named (Freeland?) “Nationalist” bitch who actually runs the show there, but it won’t matter.

This is how you express your sovereignty. This is how you say, no. Simply just say, we’re not collecting the taxes and sending them to Ottawa. And, given that these two provinces provide the lion’s share of the tax revenue they have a lot of leverage.

You can expect to see a lot more of this going forward; open defiance of the central government.

Expect Ottawa and Davos to strike back. But, again, like in Germany, if the attack fails and Smith wins this round, it will mark the beginning of the end of the central government in Ottawa.

Secession from Ottawa would be devastating to the British Crown, Davos, and all these freaking globalist ghouls…

…That achieves the WEF goal of breaking the US bond market, creating political doubt over the very markets that prevent them from running the table and consolidating power in the West under Europe’s control…

That’s where you should be looking. If you want your black swan event to undermine this call just think about what Europe will do to prevent Viktor Orban from running the European Council for more than the normal six-month term.”

1704975476922.png

FROM FORBES ARTICLE. Interesting information regarding Gold and the States.

“International megabank HSBCHBA 0.0% just said that it is launching a “tokenized gold” platform, making gold-based transactions possible among HSBC’s many clients worldwide. Of course there is no evidence that the Federal Reserve is going to jump on this bandwagon anytime soon. However, at the State level, many US States — actually, most of them — are tiptoeing toward creating an alternative gold-based currency platform.

Then I suggest "Us All" look around at what is happening in the world.

Governments are collapsing;
Leaders are running for the hills;
People are antsy with guns on their hips;
80% of the states now recognize gold and silver as money;

60 to 80% of the adults recognize what the Elite are doing now.

Would it be better for "Us All" if I stop posting on this site? I mean this in a respectful way.
If the majority have given up here, It makes life easier for me to leave the negativism.

For those that have just given up on life and a future, I can only feel sorry for them.
What is a life of despair compared to hope and action?

Then I suggest "Us All" look around at what is happening in the world.

Governments are collapsing;
Leaders are running for the hills;
People are antsy with guns on their hips;
80% of the states now recognize gold and silver as money;

60 to 80% of the adults recognize what the Elite are doing now.

Would it be better for "Us All" if I stop posting on this site? I mean this in a respectful way.
If the majority have given up here, It makes life easier for me to leave the negativism.

For those that have just given up on life and a future, I can only feel sorry for them.
What is a life of despair compared to hope and action?

Is all you post here hopium and suggestions of inaction? Those two things is what I'm referring to. Only you can determine where you are in my statement.

It appears to me that over the years your use of the word "Hopeum" applies to all that DO NOT accept that the CABAL will own us all in the end.

I have seen you run off good people here due to your cowering opinion, although you are welcome to your opinion. It's as though you don't dare hear any good word of hope or ACTIVITY to free the country. It's as though you have already proudly surrendered your sovereignty.

P. S. There are many people risking their lives to take down the CABAL even though you won't allow yourself to believe it. That is what gives you the appearance of being a coward.
You are the one who has to live with yourself.

Last edited:
It appears to me that over the years your use of the word "Hopeum" applies to all that DO NOT accept that the CABAL will own us all in the end.

I have seen you run off good people here due to your cowering opinion, although you are welcome to your opinion. It's as though you don't dare hear any good word of hope or activity to free the country. It's as though you have already proudly surrendered your sovereignty.

That is false. Hopium without action will. Which is what you post much of. Your combining hope with inaction and saying it's the same as hope and action. Example, the White Hats are in control, sit back and watch the show.

Who was run off? Ask them to come back and I can leave or have them take my place.

I have been acting for the Patriots for the past 15 years and risk my life in doing so.
I proudly stand behind my real name. This is taking personal action.
So are the troops that are doing their duty.

Gabbing saying someone should do it doesn't count. Nor does just giving-up count.

I once saw an obscure movie about the Anglo - Zulu battle at Rourke Drift in 1878.

There was scene in which in the heat of the battle, the the overwhelming attacking Zulus were about to exterminate the remaining defenders. Those defenders were running out of ammunition.

All supply runners sent to the back never returned. One officer rode to the rear to investigate and discovered an old salty supply Sargent placing all the runners in a long line to correctly fill out paperwork for the cartridges so his inventory balanced. As I recall it, the Lieutenant used his persuasive pistol at the Sargent's head and said “choose.”

That was the Battle of Isandlwana in Zulu Dawn which was a prelude to Rorke's Drift.
Nobody was riding around on horses during the Battle of Rorke's Drift (depicted in the movie Zulu), they were inside a makeshift fortification. And unlike Isandlwana, the British defeated the Zulus at Rorke's Drift, very famously so.

Last edited:

I have seen you run off good people here due to your cowering opinion, although you are welcome to your opinion. It's as though you don't dare hear any good word of hope or ACTIVITY to free the country. It's as though you have already proudly surrendered your sovereignty.

P. S. There are many people risking their lives to take down the CABAL even though you won't allow yourself to believe it. That is what gives you the appearance of being a coward.
You are the one who has to live with yourself.

You thinking im a coward is ridiculous. I can definitely live with myself. And again your mixing things up and falsely saying what I've said and what I believe.

Us arguing with one another is helpful to the enemy and harmful to our cause…which is just and morally sound. We are in Biblical times…and have been CHOSEN by God to be here. Consider that daily.

As I’ve met PP and had conversations with him, I can testify he is far from a coward. We all have slightly different views on how to proceed forward, but all want the same goals. Let us leave it at that shall we?

You sir, in my opinion, are a coward and unable to read, think and defend yourself.

Does that help?
It's not very nice to accuse people of cowardice just like that, such words are not good among Foren members.

I admit I have people I don't like, but I've never personally accused them of cowardice.😡

We are in a war. This is the opposite of a coward.
Either one is progressing for freedom or one is not.
Yes, we are at war, so you shouldn't call other members here who are on the same side cowards. You know that never goes over well, if you call people in your group cowards you are risking your group.

Georgia Peachie wrote that PP is anything but a coward, only this time you didn't read what you accused PP of before.

Anyway, I'm done with you, welcome to my ignore list where you can keep others company. I have enjoyed reading your posts from time to time, but from someone so quick to accuse others of cowardice, I no longer need to.

If you think PP put me up to saying that against you, you are very wrong, I am just saying what I think and from your accusations I think you are a leader but very quick to arbitrarily judge your people.
Good luck for the future and be grateful that you have not been kicked out here, I have rarely seen a forum that does not punish insults against moderators and ADMINs with a direct expulsion.

Latest posts

Back