Jim's Rant For The Day. (On the Collapse and Reset)

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Garp58. Your point is well taken.

We are in a war and a lot has happened since that article was posted 13 years ago.
No one ever thought it would take this long, but it has.

It indeed has been a global war.

Should I remove my last post for the benefit of all?

Yesterday I listened to
THE MATHEMATICAL END OF EMPIRE — BILL HOLTER
By SGT Report 45 Minute Video

In the last few minutes he was asked for his Financial Collapse date expectation.
He chuckled and said he "thought for sure any day now and that was 15 years ago.
No one ever expected they could continue the fraud so long."

What I see is the war went from the local US problem to the global problem.

What Ben Fulford said today was mostly factual, in my opinion.

The EU is breaking up.

NATO is on the ropes.
The Petro-dollar is in collapse. No one is purchasing our T bills and financing us.
The US credit rating is now rated as Junk.

African and South American countries are escaping the CABAL's control.

Israel has lost the world's support and will not survive.

Russia has only grown stronger after EU and US sanctions were placed on them.

Moody’s Shifts Outlook to Negative for Major U.S. Banks Amid Concerns Over Government Support.

“Moody's negative outlook on bank debt reflects "the potentially weaker capacity of the government of the United States of America to support the U.S.'s systemically important banks”
1700501905420.png

Last edited:
What Ben Fulford said today was mostly factual, in my opinion.

The EU is breaking up.

NATO is on the ropes.
The Petro-dollar is in collapse. No one is purchasing our T bills and financing us.
The US credit rating is now rated as Junk.

African and South American countries are escaping the CABAL's control.

Israel has lost the world's support and will not survive.

Russia has only grown stronger after EU and US sanctions were placed on them.
You should also write that the witch Yellen wants to give Ukraine more money, money that does not belong to the witch Yellen and money that is no longer available. This is how your own taxpayers are being cheated and you are feeding corruption and a despot in a country that is not systemically relevant for the world while your own population ends up on the streets and has nothing left. 🤮🤮🤮

https://de.rt.com/nordamerika/187601-us-finanzministerin-ukraine-voellig-abhaengig/
By the way, this is the same in Europe, I say game over and civil war will follow. o_O

As for the last sentence about Russia, unfortunately that's true.

Iwan is now stronger than before, his economy is stronger than that of Europe and Iwan has endless energy and makes a good turnover with the energy he sells.
What's more, the Russian army is now really trained for war, the Russian arms industry has become very innovative and Iwan is now producing more tanks and airplanes every week than the EU industry can manage.

As far as Europe is concerned, there are virtually no armies left here, the ones that still exist consist mainly of very young people without combat experience, 60-70% take drugs or alcohol and when the Russians come, 75% of the crew will probably desert directly or not enlist, well I can understand that nobody here is looking for suicide, especially if there are no more weapons because they have given almost everything to Ukraine.

Europe is more 性交ed up than you would think in the USA, the only ones still fighting on the streets are the immigrant Arabs, but even they won't fight against Russia, they will only fight for their cause. 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
This was posted 4 days ago:

Jim’s Daily Rant. UBS Bank has Collapsed.

Jim’s Daily Rant. When Will We See Those Banks Declare Bankruptcy?

Jim’s Daily Rant. What’s A Wealthy Mother To Do?

Yesterday Bill Holter said this:

"A bank is not considered collapsed until a government Official DENIES that it has collapsed.
That has already occurred."

See: Confetti Dollar End of Ponzi Scheme – Bill Holter. [UBS Bank]
40 Minute Video

Holter also says this is the end of all the Central Banks and the governments that
are propping them up.

Last edited:
Hmmm....
I'm living in Switzerland and i just checked news again. There's nothing up the UBS collapsed.
But it's true, 2008 the UBS was in serious troubles and wouldn't survive with governments (tax payers money) help. It was bring the gov in troubles with the citizens after. Btw they was in troubles again as they borrow the UBS money to take over the CS.

But i'll let you know if the UBS goes bankrupt those days. Even it won't happen because the government will always waste tax payer money to protect this "to big to fail" mentality.

Latest posts

Back