hi my name is tom,and I think you are all the biggest jackasses on the planet. We need to work toget

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a t a time of crisis people need to work together for the common good, all you idiots want to do is start shooting at your neighbors!people like you are the reason our world will collapse. remember to save one bullet for the end-in fact do the world a favor and use it first on yourselves- we might have to rebuild civilization and we don't need selfish barbarians to make it suck.
:lame:

Tom Malthus, that as very rude and uncalled for! You dont know crap about me, or anyone else on this forum so how DARE you come on here and start in on us like that? You make me sick you pathetic little worm! You have the audacity to accuse us for the crisis our country is in? Youre just as 'guilty' as everyone else you little puke! Oh one more thing you little jackass; we dont have the desire to start shooting people for the hell of it so pull your head out of your butt and go learn some real facts and meet some REAL people for a change! You 'might' be amazed at what some fresh air, sunshine, and common sense will do for you! Or, you could rid the planet of your own stupidity by taking your own advice and saving one bullet for yourself. Good riddance to bad rubbish!

a t a time of crisis people need to work together for the common good, all you idiots want to do is start shooting at your neighbors!people like you are the reason our world will collapse. remember to save one bullet for the end-in fact do the world a favor and use it first on yourselves- we might have to rebuild civilization and we don't need selfish barbarians to make it suck.
u misunderstand tom ! we dont want to shoot our neighbors we want to live in peace with them . but if SHTF and our neighbors try to take what we have and what we need to keep our families alive then we will shoot them!

Well Tom,
Congratulations.
You have single-handedly managed to piss off pretty much everyone who was unlucky enough to read the drivel that you wrote.
You are in a site that helps people connect and share their expieriences and opinions on ways to survive a meltdown.
Violence is not our preffered method of dealing with adversity but it is an option that one must give creedence to and plan for.
People are not typically kind to one another when they fear for their survival.
That said, welcome to the group.
I would ask that you spend some time actually READING what we post here, put it into perspective to the situations discussed, learn from it, and keep your damn mouth shut.
People such as yourself are only 7 meals away from starvation, and 20 words or less from a bullet.
This is not a threat, it is a meer observation.
I hope that in time you will understand just what we are trying to achieve here.
I wish you luck.

Well Tom,
Congratulations.
You have single-handedly managed to piss off pretty much everyone who was unlucky enough to read the drivel that you wrote.
You are in a site that helps people connect and share their expieriences and opinions on ways to survive a meltdown.
Violence is not our preffered method of dealing with adversity but it is an option that one must give creedence to and plan for.
People are not typically kind to one another when they fear for their survival.
That said, welcome to the group.
I would ask that you spend some time actually READING what we post here, put it into perspective to the situations discussed, learn from it, and keep your damn mouth shut.
People such as yourself are only 7 meals away from starvation, and 20 words or less from a bullet.
This is not a threat, it is a meer observation.
I hope that in time you will understand just what we are trying to achieve here.
I wish you luck.

Okay Wiredog you managed to keep your cool a little better than I did lol

Wow.... I missed that.... Well maybe not. I did read it all....

I wonder what makes people come down and say things like that. If they don't like what's going on here, they don't have to be part of it. It shocks me that someone these days and times would be so presumptuous about a group of people that they don't even know. Then again, I guess terrorists do it all the time.

I wonder too if he'll/she'll ever come back.

Oh, BTW.... Good infor, Ma'am... Too bad that handle got taken by a troll before someone else could put it to GOOD use!

:lame:

Tom Malthus, that as very rude and uncalled for! You dont know crap about me, or anyone else on this forum so how DARE you come on here and start in on us like that? You make me sick you pathetic little worm! You have the audacity to accuse us for the crisis our country is in? Youre just as 'guilty' as everyone else you little puke! Oh one more thing you little jackass; we dont have the desire to start shooting people for the hell of it so pull your head out of your butt and go learn some real facts and meet some REAL people for a change! You 'might' be amazed at what some fresh air, sunshine, and common sense will do for you! Or, you could rid the planet of your own stupidity by taking your own advice and saving one bullet for yourself. Good riddance to bad rubbish!

I don't think he will be back if he reads this!

I've been off for a while and when I come back, here is this jerk off. I don't know you and you don't know me but if you want to do more than talk shit, I live in South La. come down and I'm willing to talk to you by hand. By the way you talk, you must wear panties and a bra. Why do we attract these dumb asses? It's YoYos like that I would like to meet face to face. Only he wouldn't get out from his mothers skirt long enough to meet me.

I've been off for a while and when I come back, here is this jerk off. I don't know you and you don't know me but if you want to do more than talk shit, I live in South La. come down and I'm willing to talk to you by hand. By the way you talk, you must wear panties and a bra. Why do we attract these dumb asses? It's YoYos like that I would like to meet face to face. Only he wouldn't get out from his mothers skirt long enough to meet me.

That's how The MasterCajun comes back in!

I just can't stand idiots like that. You know how we are here in South La. I thought I would come back to the nice friendly guys that I left and then the first post I read in from this YoYo. Right now I'm tired and not very understanding. I maybe should have waited to answer him in the morning. Just ticked me off. We are all here trying to help each other and then this idiot comes along and starts sh!t. That won't fly. How the hell you doing Gimp? Is the old gang still here?

Welcome back Mastercajun! Ive also been gone for awhile because of work and school so I think "I'll go greet all the new comers!" and this little puke was the first thing I see.

Oh, BTW.... Good infor, Ma'am... Too bad that handle got taken by a troll before someone else could put it to GOOD use!

I think Clyde can delete the entry in the User Database so it can be used in the future...

Sorry Overlord I think ya mighta missed it ;). If this :crackhead:ever comes back I sure hope hes got a shred of common sense to spare the next time he tries to post something!

Didn't miss it, ME, just decided to sit back and watch the fireworks.... Darn good show! it was unfortunate that Trapper wasn't around. If he were, that would have definitely been a Blockbuster! ;)

Hope your school work is doing well. I have been so busy on the road. It's good to be back home. You take care my little girl. You know if you need anything just ask me and I will do all I can for you. Tell your dad I said hello.

Latest posts

Back