Hello from Western Washington

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mtnseeker

Reaction score
Hey y'all, been lurking for a little while now. Finally decided to start posting. I am not new to prepping--grew up canning fruits and veggies and killing some of our food. I now have to live near the city unfortunately (golden handcuffs) and look forward to being able to move somewhere drier and further away from the horde. Looking to improve my preps and meet new folks.

Welcome MtnSeeker, glad you came out and started talking to us, see if you can post a lot about hunting, trapping or canning. Look into the threads and forums, see what you can find to add to the already posted stuff and either learn some more or improve what is here. Hope you do well, prep well and stay healthy...GP

howdy from a Texan .... and welcome to the forum and family...there's quite a few knowledgeable folks here that'll gladly tell ya what you need to know,or at least point ya in the right direction and/or give ya a good idea or 2..and by all means jump right on in with any replies you have on a topic

Latest posts

Back