Greetings from a newbie

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you, Dr Henley, for your kind greeting. How is Georgia these days? I hope that in Columbus you are far enough from the crazy that is Atlanta? I saw some walk by footage and dang! Keep well, mate.

Welcome from Swizerland
Je vous remercie pour votre aimable accueil or Vielen Dank für Ihren freundlichen Empfang, Freund ... which ever is best for you. As you can see, your English is far better than either my French or German. I hope all my lovely friends in Switzerland are doing well. I hope your fuel prices are not going too crazy. i would be very happy to hear anything that you want to talk about that is happening in Switzerland just now. All the best and please be safe, friend.

Thank you, Dr Henley, for your kind greeting. How is Georgia these days? I hope that in Columbus you are far enough from the crazy that is Atlanta?
Humid!
Yes there is sufficient separation from Hotlanta that we don't get their craziness, but we have our own unique local craziness. LOL
But people here are more civil about it.

Welcome, from the radical left stronghold of Portland, OR.

How prepared are you at present, and for what are you prepping?

Welcome from Raccoon City. Are you in a rural or urban setting in the UK Holly?
Hello Schattentarn, I hope this is not Raccoon City from the Resident Evil scenario. If so, I hope you are blatting those zombies lol. I'm in the country, mate. Things seem to be holding up oaky for now. My worry is that this is just a temporary thing and that things get bad fast. All the best to you and your family, mate.

Welcome from the highlands!
Tapadh leat, a cho-ogha. My ancestors originated in the Highlands. Sorry but I have just burnt out all my badly spelled attempt at the language my father tried to teach me. How are you all doing up there? I still got folks up past Inverness. Not heard from them in a long while, mind. I know that you are in touch with the way our ancestors lived and I have no fear for you or any doubt that you WILL see this through. I know we Will be typing to each other again soon. Until then ... Slangevar!

Humid!
Yes there is sufficient separation from Hotlanta that we don't get their craziness, but we have our own unique local craziness. LOL
But people here are more civil about it.
Good news indeed, pal. Please feel free to load a shotgun or a real good huntin' rifle on my behalf, when it hits and when dealing with the 'stumbling doom' haa haa. God speed and the very best of wishes.

Tapadh leat, a cho-ogha. My ancestors originated in the Highlands. Sorry but I have just burnt out all my badly spelled attempt at the language my father tried to teach me. How are you all doing up there? I still got folks up past Inverness. Not heard from them in a long while, mind. I know that you are in touch with the way our ancestors lived and I have no fear for you or any doubt that you WILL see this through. I know we Will be typing to each other again soon. Until then ... Slangevar!
Ni ka nishi woose. Lakota Souix. Roughly...Everything is hooked to everything else. Montana highlands.

Latest posts

Back