Gazrok / Silent Bob

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
not me..from what i remember.bob has/had some health and/or physical issues to keep in mind..im now wondering if anyone has tried calling or texting either/both of them...

Anyone seen or heard from @Gazrok ? and @Silent Bob ?

hello all,

Yes, I am still alive and well. Jim is right, I've had some health issues creep up on me due to my military injuries. Typical of how I handle everything, I hit it like my first day at Indoc at Lackland and jump school at Benning, suck it up and charge through it. I additionally had to sell the old BOL and invest a ton of time and effort on a new BOL site. Anyone who watches those DIY Flip shows, needs to have their heads checked. Dealing with contractors and doing work yourself is not what it is cracked up to be. Additionally, when not working on the BOL, I've spent the rest of my weekends moving all my material from Lubbock to the new site. Summer is here, so now I am focusing reconditioning a navy 11 meter Rib to add (lol) to my small riverine force (my old Newport 8 footer) and trying to get some training for three new members to my existing group. Somewhere in all that mess, I am making runs to see my daughter and son in different parts of the state. Anyone familiar with Texas, knows that it serious road time.

Too my friends, I wish you all happiness and success in your preps. I promise to make an effort to get back and contribute later in July. Lol..I need to get back to video some of my new equipment.

Cheers my friends and for new members...an old saying "Plan your plan, Fly your plan".

Regards

Silent Bob

I was thinking the other night of some names that never pop up anymore. They would usually do shout box every night

Seems to be like that on some other sites too. Not as much commenting or active participation by folks all the way around, I'm noticing. Maybe some flurries here & there. I suppose many are just too busy with life to spend extra time. Or, at least, that's how I get sometimes. Good to hear from Silent Bob. Now, Gaz.....

Latest posts

Back