Drug Shortages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DrHenley

Top Poster
Global Moderator
VIP Supporter
Reaction score
These worry me with the cocktail my wife is on.
One of the major drug store dispensers, is actually helping us by oversupplying her on 1 Item. The insurance company forces us to use this 3 letter company.
Her cocktail is working for her disease. I keep telling her to look at alternatives that she can prescribe for one of the dogs on the rest.

We talked about the importance of getting drugs made here instead of China about four years ago. Nothing changed. Nothing ever seems to. EVERYTHING is about money with those in power; everything. They are dumbing down our schools for a reason.

America First would fix a lot of problems .
Guess not America only. We Europeans are in the same or even worse mess and a lot of problems would be solved if we would have politicans who care about the own citizen first instead looking at them as an open piggy bank.

Unfortunately we're all having the same problems in our countries: The most people wait until the situation is changing back to normal by itself or Mr. Bond drives around the corner with his Aston Martin and saves the world.

Both will not happen.

We have an speak over here: Help yourself first, then god will help you too.

Latest posts

Back