Cure for Cancer?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nope TF,you can't give credit for this to Trump,that has nothing to do with him.

I don’t believe there can be a cure for cancer. First off, it can be different for different people, so one cure couldn’t work across the board. One thing that would help fight cancer is to eat better. Get away from processed foods. Also common sense things like don’t smoke, get some exercise, don’t get fat, moderation in all things good and bad. Prevention is always better than a cure.

Not a very good dispute if you ask me. All he said was basically that he hasn't see enough published evidence...because they didn't publish it yet. Well...DUH!
I really hope with all my heart that someone could accomplish this, do away with chemo and save countless lives and suffering. In my usual skeptical manner though I highly doubt this will come anywhere near what they are touting.

The doctor from Israel that was on Glenn Beck a couple of weeks ago. Yeah, I was listening to this. Couldn't understand what he was saying. There had not been any human trials.

It would be great, but drug makers and specialty hospitals would be out of business.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dr. Kalker talks about how CLO2, alkalizes the body through oxidation. Cancers live in an extremely acidic environment, and CLO2 cause's the acid level, in the body, to plummet, very quickly. Protocol 1000 delivers 433 million molecules of chlorine dioxide for EACH red blood cell. This molecule has a chlorine ion, which is much like the chloride in table salt. It is a massive shower of CLO2 gas into our system, and when it reaches any acidic area, the molecule comes apart and destroys itself, releasing oxides and an extremely small amount of salt. It is a secondary source of oxygen in our system, besides our oxygen carrying red blood cells. However, the CLO2 molecule is smaller, and gets into every nook and cranny, that our oxygen carrying red blood cells cannot reach.

I have posted this video in another Topic, I am using the link to the video as a reference Alan Keyes, Bob Sisson, Andreas Kalcker, and Kerri Rivera.

www.brighteon.com/cf500e47-389f-44c4-8694-d1c1324fa151

I eat apricot kernels, the sale of them are banned by the government now so that's proves beyond doubt they are effective. Thankfully I bought 20 years supply before the ban came into effect.
You can order them from Mexico along with a B vitamin, forgot the number but will ask, a friend of mine has been doing for years after he found out he had prostate cancer.
I will probably see him Friday morning and ask from whom does he get them and the correct B vitamin.

Latest posts

Back