Chicago is on a roll....25 shootings i n 2 1/2 hours!!!

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VenomJockey

God Like
Reaction score
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/08/0...ple-wounded-at-least-3-dead-over-weekend.html

Excerpt: "At least 25 people in Chicago were shot within 2 and a half hours on Sunday, continuing a bloody weekend in the city who earlier this year touted its decreasing crime and violence numbers.
The deadly crime spree in the Illinois city left at least 36 people — 16 of them teenagers — were shot between Saturday and Sunday morning. Three people were killed as authorities continue their search for some of the shooters who wreaked havoc in the city’s neighborhoods within 24 hours."

Just imagine what it would be like if they allowed all the citizens to be armed, instead of just the bad guys. Why it would be like the wild west, Oh, wait, it is like the wild west already.

Just imagine what it would be like if they allowed all the citizens to be armed, instead of just the bad guys. Why it would be like the wild west, Oh, wait, it is like the wild west already.
You have spent too much time in the sun, Scorpion....time for some shade (and Tequila, and fruit, and...well, never mind)!! 36 shootings over the weekend, with 12 hours to go!!

You have spent too much time in the sun, Scorpion....time for some shade (and Tequila, and fruit, and...well, never mind)!! 36 shootings over the weekend, with 12 hours to go!!

I told the folks we need a sarcasm smiley. One of the most heavily regulated anti gun cities in the USA and is quickly challenging for the tittle of Murder Capital of the World. My post was pure sarcasm. Chicago is the wild west for those without any means to protect themselves. Guns, Chicago has plenty of them, they are used by the gangs and riff raff but not the law abiding citizen who is not allowed to owe them.

Had to get their crime stats back up.....

Apparently, gang warfare-related.

Ah, that gun control is working so, so well there......

Chicago has been owned by the gangs for a long long time and the city government can't do a thing about it. The only reason to be in a gang is that you can make tons of money on narcotics coming up from Mexico, either through the border or through Dominican Republic. They should put a bounty on anyone with a gang tattoo but no one has the balls to do it.

Chicago has been owned by the gangs for a long long time and the city government can't do a thing about it. The only reason to be in a gang is that you can make tons of money on narcotics coming up from Mexico, either through the border or through Dominican Republic. They should put a bounty on anyone with a gang tattoo but no one has the balls to do it.

I'll pay my share of the bounty! Where do we get the bounty hunters? Oh, yeah, fooey, they are classed as humans, no hunting season!! Dammit!

Latest posts

Back