Quantcast

California - Nevada Earthquakes for Feb. 29, 2012

Doomsday Prepper Forums - The Number One Prepper Site

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

Krime

M.I.A.
Reaction score
alotta level 1s, i live about 25 miles from the san andreas fault line, woohoo, its messed up but i kinda wish for a decent 1 to hit, so i can get a job n get back to work lol

Clyde

H.M.F.I.C.
Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
alotta level 1s, i live about 25 miles from the san andreas fault line, woohoo, its messed up but i kinda wish for a decent 1 to hit, so i can get a job n get back to work lol
What do you do for work? construction? dirt/gravel hauler? Well if a big enough one hits you might just have some beach front property.

Krime

M.I.A.
Reaction score
both, im a plumber by trade, however, my grandfather ran transfer trailors, ive not only hauled with him cuz hes old but been his main mechanic since i was 13, and beach front, i dont believe the hype of cali fallen into the ocean im bout 3500ft above sea level

Clyde

H.M.F.I.C.
Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
both, im a plumber by trade, however, my grandfather ran transfer trailors, ive not only hauled with him cuz hes old but been his main mechanic since i was 13, and beach front, i dont believe the hype of cali fallen into the ocean im bout 3500ft above sea level
I used to drive cross country for SWIFT, US Xpress, and Prime, Inc. I did some dirt hauling in vegas for a little while. I drove a belly dump.

Krime

M.I.A.
Reaction score
i never drove i found it boring, we only drove local, so seeing the same crap everydays not my cup-o-tea, but i love worken on them!

Clyde

H.M.F.I.C.
Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
i never drove i found it boring, we only drove local, so seeing the same crap everydays not my cup-o-tea, but i love worken on them!
Part of my time in the army was spent as a mechanic. A job I came to detest! I couldn't stand being a mechanic.

Krime

M.I.A.
Reaction score
i like big trucks, with big tools easy access, and i hardly knuckle bust like on cars, hell i just had to fix the coil on my starter today lol

Clyde

H.M.F.I.C.
Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
i like big trucks, with big tools easy access, and i hardly knuckle bust like on cars, hell i just had to fix the coil on my starter today lol
The worst knuckle bust i did was a socket slipping off a bolt and my knuckles slid down the radiator when the temperature was about 30 degrees. Lord did that hurt!

Latest posts