Another LEO shot responding to a call.....

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VenomJockey

God Like
Reaction score
I don't know if there are more shootings of LEOs or if it is just better reporting, but there are an awful lot of LEOs being shot or ambushed lately.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/07/2...station-suspect-in-custody-officials-say.html

Excerpt: "A Florida police officer is fighting for his life Sunday after he was shot while answering a call at a gas station in Fort Myers, police said.
Fort Myers Police Officer Adam Jobbers-Miller, 29, was said to be in critical but stable condition Sunday after undergoing emergency surgery to treat a gunshot wound. Jobbers-Miller was responding to a call at Marathon Gas station around 7:30 p.m. Saturday when a shooter opened fire."

well you can thank OBAMA AND BLM the attacks on LEO increased while he was in office he endorsed BLM now they think they have a licence to do whatever they feel like

I favor economic collapse as the SHTF trigger, but it could just as easily be a riot that gets out of hand and they start invading White neighborhoods instead of burning down their own ghettos. That would, in my opinion, bring about an instant reaction!

I favor economic collapse as the SHTF trigger, but it could just as easily be a riot that gets out of hand and they start invading White neighborhoods instead of burning down their own ghettos. That would, in my opinion, bring about an instant reaction!

Most folks are sad when they see the rioters burning down stores and home in other neighborhoods. They tend to get a bit violent when the rioters head for their neighborhood. Per an old (okay very old) TV program " I pity the fools". The A Team will not stand by and let their homes or businesses get Looted or destroyed. With that being said, I don't see that being the cause of a nationwide economic failure. I see it when the economic "CAN" (debt) can't be kicked down the road any longer. All debts come due sooner or later. JM2C

Most folks are sad when they see the rioters burning down stores and home in other neighborhoods. They tend to get a bit violent when the rioters head for their neighborhood. Per an old (okay very old) TV program " I pity the fools". The A Team will not stand by and let their homes or businesses get Looted or destroyed. With that being said, I don't see that being the cause of a nationwide economic failure. I see it when the economic "CAN" (debt) can't be kicked down the road any longer. All debts come due sooner or later. JM2C
Over 1 quadrillion in world debt, one day the interest alone will be more than the global yearly GDP. They won't be able to shuffle there debt around and either it all collapses or they start World War 3.

Latest posts

Back