5,600 shell casings found

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LiveTrap

Reaction score
I live in a small city. We have a "shot spotter" system that triangulates on the sound of gunfire, and apparently, it is pretty accurate. The police usually find someone laying bloody on the sidewalk when they arrive in the area. They have found 5,600 shell casings in these shot spotter areas so far in 2021. It is always, always, in African American neighborhoods, and the victim is always African American. 36 homicides, and I don't know how may shot that survived. The shooter, when captured, is always also African American. They are almost all under 20 years old. When will these people start raising their children instead of letting some gang banger creep raise them to be a psychopath?

I live in a small city. We have a "shot spotter" system that triangulates on the sound of gunfire, and apparently, it is pretty accurate. The police usually find someone laying bloody on the sidewalk when they arrive in the area. They have found 5,600 shell casings in these shot spotter areas so far in 2021. It is always, always, in African American neighborhoods, and the victim is always African American. 36 homicides, and I don't know how may shot that survived. The shooter, when captured, is always also African American. They are almost all under 20 years old. When will these people start raising their children instead of letting some gang banger creep raise them to be a psychopath?

in Chicago when they respond to a street shooting - the CSI guys find sooooo many fricking empties they can't begin to figure out what-is-what without a bunch of lab work - alllllll wasted effort ....

now over 800 homicides and less than a 100 with any decent evidence ....

Yep I know about the grandparent raising the grandkids thing. We have three of them.

Latest posts

Back