Your never safe when dealing with People .

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I’m in a hospital or doctors offices I just don’t pay attention to the ‘free zone’ signs. I figure if I ever get caught I will be polite, apologize and say I never noticed the sign. Either way, if anyone ever starts shooting around me you can bet I’m going to exercise my right to defend myself.

When I’m in a hospital or doctors offices I just don’t pay attention to the ‘free zone’ signs. I figure if I ever get caught I will be polite, apologize and say I never noticed the sign. Either way, if anyone ever starts shooting around me you can bet I’m going to exercise my right to defend myself.

Brent. I have had that getting caught twice with Doctors and just did as you described. Still have my EDC with me when I go in for consultations. Wife has it if I am going in for an exam.

I work in a smaller city south of this location and Yesterday a employee left where I work and got in the parking lot . A panhandler approached him and gave the sad story . So Kid felt sorry for him and took out his wallet . Panhandler hit him grabbed his wallet and ran . Kid chased him down , thug starts beating Kid up another employee that was in the parking lot helped kid and held thug until Police arrived . Good job by the good guys .
I looked at a picture from our security camera and realized I threw the thug out of our parking lot the previous week for harassing people . He's in jail now .

I work in a smaller city south of this location and Yesterday a employee left where I work and got in the parking lot . A panhandler approached him and gave the sad story . So Kid felt sorry for him and took out his wallet . Panhandler hit him grabbed his wallet and ran . Kid chased him down , thug starts beating Kid up another employee that was in the parking lot helped kid and held thug until Police arrived . Good job by the good guys .
I looked at a picture from our security camera and realized I threw the thug out of our parking lot the previous week for harassing people . He's in jail now .
It’s a crappy world we live in. There are some real scum out there. What concerns me is during shtf with no rule of law to slow the scum down how bad will it get. Glad your workmate didn’t get too hurt, and the scum is off the street even if it’s just for a short while.

Had a bum try a similar routine with me. He said I dropped something. I told him I would pick it up later. I think he wanted me to lower my head to look ad then slug me. Did not go his way and he left after I stared him down. There are a lot of crafty predators out there. Psalm7, glad it ended well for your workmate and the scum bucket is off the street.

Latest posts

Back