Your never safe when dealing with People .

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Psalm7

A True Doomsday Prepper
VIP Supporter
Reaction score
Im sure robinjo knows the area .
My Nephew (My Sisters Son) works a full time job and drives for Uber to make a little extra $$ . He was driving Uber last night and dropped a passenger off and gun shots rang out . He was shot in the chin near His throat and His car got hit several times .
He drove out of it and got to a parking lot and called Police . They sent Him to hospital and went to the crime scene. They picked up several 5.56 shell cases . He was very fortunate , 1 bullet grazed Him under His chin . A little higher or back a little more would have been fatal . As is He walked away with a bad gash .
Robin this happened in Murfreesboro .
Not a bad City , Him and His Brother like it as its more exciting than here at Home . His Mom told Him pack Your *hit and come home .
Obviously the criminal meant to make a head shot , kill Him and rob Him .

Im sure robinjo knows the area .
My Nephew (My Sisters Son) works a full time job and drives for Uber to make a little extra $$ . He was driving Uber last night and dropped a passenger off and gun shots rang out . He was shot in the chin near His throat and His car got hit several times .
He drove out of it and got to a parking lot and called Police . They sent Him to hospital and went to the crime scene. They picked up several 5.56 shell cases . He was very fortunate , 1 bullet grazed Him under His chin . A little higher or back a little more would have been fatal . As is He walked away with a bad gash .
Robin this happened in Murfreesboro .
Not a bad City , Him and His Brother like it as its more exciting than here at Home . His Mom told Him pack Your *hit and come home .
Obviously the criminal meant to make a head shot , kill Him and rob Him .

More and more crime in this area all the time. It has a lot to do with people traveling the interstates and deciding to stay and peddle their goods. It bleeds into the community

2878.jpeg

That is way too close for comfort. Was he the primary target or possibility of his passenger being the target? Either way, glad he made it without more serious injuries.

That is way too close for comfort. Was he the primary target or possibility of his passenger being the target? Either way, glad he made it without more serious injuries.

It is obvious the criminal wanted to kill Him there and rob Him . Possible the passenger was involved . This is near Nashville and the past couple years there has been a increase in violent parking lot robberies .

It is obvious the criminal wanted to kill Him there and rob Him . Possible the passenger was involved . This is near Nashville and the past couple years there has been a increase in violent parking lot robberies .

If I was him, that Uber job would be off my list of side employment, now and in the future.

Uber--- No coverage -- self employed contractor status. OR at least that is how I understand it is setup. Please feel free to correct me if I got it wrong.

I wonder if Uber has any kind of coverage for this, since he was driving for them, at the time? Just glad he survived it.

That is going to be a problem . His rear windshield is shot out , dashboard is shot up . I don't think uber will cover anything. Medical will be expensive too . Car paid for so He probably only had liability . They are dealing with insurance today and getting Him back in a car . Yes the Uber job is over .

There are people out there that will kill you for 20.00 and not think twice about it. Having a ccw is great, but in a case like this he was probably hit before he even knew he was in any danger. Just glad he had the sense to get out of dodge quickly.

There are people out there that will kill you for 20.00 and not think twice about it. Having a ccw is great, but in a case like this he was probably hit before he even knew he was in any danger. Just glad he had the sense to get out of dodge quickly.
Unfortunately Uber doesn't allow their drivers to carry even if they are licensed. So everyone pretty much knows Uber drivers are defenseless. This is terrifying; I'm glad it wasn't even worse.

Latest posts

Back