WV Carona Testing Fiasco

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When my coworker told me there were no cases in WV I joking said it's because they have no idea how to test for it. I guess I wasn't that far off.

I call bullshit because the WHO and china on January 11th stated no evidence of human to human transmission, Trump acted January 21 and on the 31st ordered restrictions on air travel and was condemned to hell from both china and the WHO plus most of the media and by that time china refuse to ship medical equipment.

When my coworker told me there were no cases in WV I joking said it's because they have no idea how to test for it. I guess I wasn't that far off.

My personal opinion is at this point there is no such thing as no cases anywhere in the US. I think cases are probably in every state and every county unless they are super isolated. Where numbers are low it is just cases either undetected yet because they are probably too mild or insufficient/unavailable testing all together and/or not enough resources to process and read what tests there are. I think there will never be sufficient testing and we all need to stop expecting that rainbow and start concentrating on prevention, isolation and treatment. Supporting the poor professionals that are going to have to put their live on the line everyday in this insanity and their families. Which is why my husband and I are sitting on our property with the front gate locked. All the doors shut and the front shades and curtains drawn. We work and live in the back yard and property anyway and a 6 foot privacy fence between. At some point we are just too old to put up with the bull crap and have just taken responsibility for our own safety, daily needs and health. How long we can keep the world out we don't know. Nor do we know how long we can isolate before we have to resurface for something. Let you know. Stay safe..

I call bullshit because the WHO and china on January 11th stated no evidence of human to human transmission, Trump acted January 21 and on the 31st ordered restrictions on air travel and was condemned to hell from both china and the WHO plus most of the media and by that time china refuse to ship medical equipment.

Sorry, I was referring to the video and not the printed story my bad :(

Latest posts

Back