The siege of Mariupol

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fair and honest opinion are always welcome. As you have stated EW, the actual truth lies somewhere in the middle. Both sides spread BS deeper than a fertilizer factory. The elites on both sides always blame the other side and the grunts (soldiers) and civilians always pay the price.
I knew you saw through it.
respect you opinion.
đź‘Ť

Heck. if that line of reasoning is acceptable, the USA should invade Mexico. Mexico is more of a threat to the USA, than the Ukraine was to Russia. Between the mass migration of illegals and Mexico being control by the drug Cartels, Mexico is both an economic problem and a security threat. Thousands of Americans die each year from drugs smuggles into the USA from Mexico.

You're right. But we are being attacked with tactics which do not classify as acts of war. That's intentional. Their attack is designed to make us look like the bad guys if we invaded. But we have every right. They are attacking us.

As I see it, Russia was in the same position. The "international community" is a joke. The UN is a money-wasting farce. Russia has been complaining about Ukraine since 2014 -- to the UN. Their complaints are ignored, just as the proof they're providing about the biolabs is being ignored.

I have not seen this talked about by any Government
Pre 1990 all Eastern bloc countries did not have much freedom in there lives being controlled by the USSR , they had nuclear weapons' stationed in there countries from USSR , Europe had no buffer zone to speak of , but also stationed NW there side ,this seemed to work out fine for both sides , now the shoe seems to be on the other foot that Russia does not have much of a buffer zone anymore , & very few countries to control , so Putin wants to get back to pre 1990 , & the West is paying for his expansion hopes with all that has been bought from Russia , the same is happening with China , again the West is paying with all the goods bought from China , so the future holds interesting times ahead , this is just my observation,

I think anything we believe about what is really happening is pure guesswork at this point. So many conflicting stories, so many news stories turning out to be hoaxes or fake. Russia invaded Ukraine, people are fleeing the country...this much I believe. Beyond that, I have no frickin' clue what is really happening over there.

So very true, let's also look at what has turned out to be lies. Who has those proven lies been coming from? Which side has repeatedly lied about everything? It looks like the lies are predominantly coming from one side.

So very true, let's also look at what has turned out to be lies. Who has those proven lies been coming from? Which side has repeatedly lied about everything? It looks like the lies are predominantly coming from one side.

And that side seems to also be demanding the other side be not allowed to speak.

Regardless of which country is right ( or more right) I do not want civilians in Ukraine or Dombass killed. I do not want Ukrainian or Russian soldiers killed. This all should have been worked out without war. It is a tragedy.

Regardless of which country is right ( or more right) I do not want civilians in Ukraine or Dombass killed. I do not want Ukrainian or Russian soldiers killed. This all should have been worked out without war. It is a tragedy.

I wish it could be, but you can't work things out with Evil in a peaceful manner.

You're right. But we are being attacked with tactics which do not classify as acts of war. That's intentional. Their attack is designed to make us look like the bad guys if we invaded. But we have every right. They are attacking us.

As I see it, Russia was in the same position. The "international community" is a joke. The UN is a money-wasting farce. Russia has been complaining about Ukraine since 2014 -- to the UN. Their complaints are ignored, just as the proof they're providing about the biolabs is being ignored.

Ask the magi question, why are countries wanting to or have joined NATO? Joining NATO is not a free ride and it comes with many substantial burdens. If Russia can't win the hearts and minds of other countries, then they have a problem with what ever they are doing wrong. No country is entitled to invade another country because they don't like the other countries allies. If Russia does not like the tactic of the West, find a non-violent way to beat them. Russia has enough natural resources to make it very beneficial to Join a Russia alliance. Discount on Russian oil, gas or other desirable resources or added financial aid. Carrots work a heck of a lot better than the stick. Russia chose to use the stick on the Ukraine. It will be the most expensive mistake Russia has ever made, since signing a treaty with Nazi Germany.

Here is some more food for thought. Should America have attacked Russian when Russia first tried to develop a nuclear bomb? After all Russia could become a nuclear threat in the Future? Remember no matter how thin you slice the bread, it has two sides.

Yes the U.N. is a joke. The major powers of the world hold veto power, so nothing will ever get done. The USA cannot demand the U.N. sanction Russia, as China and Russia have veto votes. The same applies when Russia complains about the Ukraine, the USA has veto powers.

As far as "Good Guy vs. Bad Guy" the west, Russia and China spend their time and efforts pointing fingers at the other guys. The real fact is all sides and almost all governments are the bad guys from somebody else's perspective.

Latest posts

Back