What’s for dinner 2024

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Threw beef roast in crock pot w veggies. Didn't have it in me to cube it up for a 3rd batch of canning today. I had chopped too Many veggies for my canning, so used some in crock pot w roast, had 1 chicken breast left over, threw it in a pot w remaining veggies. I'll thicken the liquid up a little in both so Larry can have whichever he wants or both. I'm about chicken, veggie and beefed out this weekend! I probably won't eat a bite of any of it.🤪

Boiling mudbugs for our church picnic and baptism.

Attachments

• 20240428_145535.jpg
    20240428_145535.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
My FAVORITE sandwich! Any time I eat at a restaurant that has muffalettas, that's what I order.

Whenever I am in N'Owleans, I try to make it to Central Grocery at least once and get an original.

You should make your own. The bread freezes well.

Daughter brought Mexican for us. We had a game today so husband was at arena. My brother from KY is visiting mom so we had a good day.

They gave us 5 gallon bags of chips and 3 pints of salsa.

Can't get muffaletta bread here. Without muffaletta bread, it's just a ham sandwich. I have tried making it on other kinds of bread but it just wasn't the same.

Get the bread delivered, then freeze it. I wonder if whole foods has it? Find a bakery that can make it?

I checked on getting it delivered. Nobody can guarantee a delivery date right now. There are two restaurants in town that sell them, but one is not authentic (it's a pannini that doesn't taste anything like a real muffaletta). By the time I pay for overnight shipping from somewhere, the bread will be more than buying one in a restaurant.

No real bakeries here.

I live in a culinary wasteland. :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back