What’s for dinner 2024

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wife had the day off. We decided to go out for Valentines a day early because who knows when she will be done tomorrow. She decided on an old time local steakhouse we have always wanted to try.
It was good, not When Harry met Sally good. But its the first time we went out just the 2 of us in over 3 years.

We are going out to a really nice place this evening. I’m excited! So enjoy the restaurant and everything about it! Woke up this morning to a ton of red roses waiting for me! Sigh. Love my man!!!

I'm not buying roses today, just more silver. I hope my wife supports this.

Larry made me hamburger patty with bacon n cheese (no bread) since I'm carnavore.

I'm saving the patty for breakfast to have with cple fresh eggs in morning...I had left over corned beef crisped up in skillet with some eggs earlier, and mother made fish, so i ate a piece of fish at her place earlier..so I'm good for tonight! 😊

Were going to bring in local shop( battered )fish & chips ( home batter not as good ) , after being out most of the day , instead we had 2 fried eggs each on homemade rolls & ice cream after , and we enjoyed it , the older we get the more simple is enjoyed

Crayfish stew and potato salad with lots of green onions from my garden.

Attachments

• 20240218_171840.jpg
    20240218_171840.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • 20240218_171846.jpg
    20240218_171846.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
Munching on some beef jerkey. Made 2 gallon size zip locks full yesterday in dehydrator. I only added pepper and pink Himalayan salt to the meat. It's good! Had a rib eye and eggs over easy around noonish today, so not really hungry. Larry been eating/snacking on his usual junk/shit food all day. I'm not cooking tonight!

Took a neighbor to a Dr appointment. He wanted to go eat a a local greasy spoon. Don’t get me wrong the food is good and plentiful. I like patronizing this place . The guy weighs less than 100lbs and used to wrestle 197 in college. He out ate me. Hope he survive the surgery

Wife had another Doc buy lunch for her birthday, she was stuffed midafternoon like i was.

Looks like the cupcakes they got her for dinner

Latest posts

Back