Update on chinese Coronavirus issue

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whatever.

Dont let it aggravate you Georgia, the globalists have put a lot of time and money in brain washing and filling the minds of most people in the world. They know how to use ones emotions and fears to see things as they want them to be seen.

Dont let it aggravate you Georgia, the globalists have put a lot of time and money in brain washing and filling the minds of most people in the world. They know how to use ones emotions and fears to see things as they want them to be seen.

I don’t tolerate brainwashed #### well. I love how he says “we” as if the #### speaks for everyone! Full of hubris.

(edited so I won’t be a bad example to others)

Last edited:
Yeah, already expected that to happen.
If you have no arguments, just start to insult people. Just like the one in charge...

I don’t tolerate brainwashed idiots well. I love how he says “we” as if the moron speaks for everyone! Full of shit and hubris.

Let's not use such language. Dont you know it does no good to argue with some people that wish to remain ignorant.

Dosent it concern anyone here that it is not just the democrats that thing trump is unstable? It’s all the news media, and most of every other country in the world. If it was just the democrats I’d say, well that’s just partisan politics. He attacks our intelligence agencies, scientists and doctors, leaders of countries that are on our side, and anyone that disagrees with him.
I can say one thing trump did good though. He publicly came out against the governor of Georgia and called him stupid for opening salons and bowling alleys this early. I am in total agreement that we need to reopen but there still needs to be protections in place before hand.

Let's not use such language. Dont you know it does no good to argue with some people that wish to remain ignorant.
I agree that language should be civil. I am guilty of using adjectives more than I should too. But it shouldn’t stop just with language, being civil in any discussion should minimum we do. We all are entitled to our own opinions, likes and dislikes. The point of discussions is to see issues from different perspectives. Just because I dislike trump as a person dosent mean I cant respect others that do like him. It should be the same for every issue we talk about

Yeah, already expected that to happen.
If you have no arguments, just start to insult people. Just like the one in charge...
He does do that constantly. I still can’t believe the ‘Lock her up’ chanting.... he incites hate and divide constantly

If someone still takes that man serious, he/she doesn't deserve better.

We have had enough "Dumb-Trump" Europe related topics of him spilling absolute mental diarrhea (and then refusing to correct or apologize for that idioticy), no one here takes him serious (anymore). He is nothing but a dangerous lunatic, a dictator.

The USA snatched away help equipment on multiple chinese airfields, which were en route for Spain and France. The USA tried to buy a german based pharmaceutical company which was working on a prosperous medicine - and wanting it for US use only. That's not how friends/alies treat each other...

Luckily the company put honor before financial benefits and declined (however will provide US with medication, if needed).

The "inject disinfectants" was yet another 'hilarious' 性交up.

The USA used to be the country a lot of people looked up to - now unfortunately, it's the country that gets most laughed at. And that is saddening to see.

What you stated is false, all you do is repeat fake news. That equipment was not sprains or Italy, the Chinese had already sold it to the U.S., the Chinese then tried and did sell equipment to those countries and others that they originally got for free.

Trump did not try and buy from the German pharmaceutical company exclusively for the U.S., that report is completely false and has been verify as false.

You dont know what the truth is. Try researching more.

Europe hates President Trump because he pointed out what a bunch of leaches they are. The have continually failed to pay their AGREEDED portion of NATO. The whimps of the world always blame the stronger nations Because they are too afraid to stand tall themselves. Like most liberals, they blame others for their failures.

Last edited:
Europe hates President Trump because he pointed out what a bunch of leaches they are. The have continually failed to pay their AGREEDED portion of NATO. The whimps of the world always blame the stronger nations Because they are too afraid stand tall themselves. Like most liberals, they blame others for their failures.

That and I believe the main factor is they are all bought off by the globalists. Our President is one of a very few who are actually standing up for their Citizens and FREEDOM.

That and I believe the main factor is they are all bought off by the globalists. Our President is one of a very few who are actually standing up for their Citizens and FREEDOM.
vlG4F2f.jpg

Last edited:
Is anyone else concerned about Big Tech censoring what Americans are ALLOWED to read regarding possible coronavirus treatments? This type of thing is exactly what HITLER did. I’m speaking about the Healight. Don’t have a clue on how viable the thing is, but it’s the fact that YouTube and Twitter removed their accounts.

The big social media platforms are going way overboard on censorship right now, especially Facebook. Google is also doing it.

Please stop Googling and use DuckDuckGo for your your search engine. You can change the default search engine for your browser.

Go to their web site, it will guide you through switching over. They don't track you!
DuckDuckGo.com

Tired of being tracked online? You're not alone.
Millions of people are taking control of their personal information online and joining the fight for privacy. Search privately, block trackers, secure connections, and more – all for free.

COVID-19 Statistics as of 26 Apr 2020
Deaths/(Deaths+Recoveries) has been steadily falling. This could mean more people are recovering, or it could mean that more people with mild symptoms are being tested. Or more likely it is a combination of the two. It is encouraging at any rate.

210 Countries reporting 2,948,152 confirmed cases and 204,257 deaths
USA reporting 964,075 (+38,317 +4%) confirmed cases and 54,375 (+2,158 +4%) deaths
Excluding China and Iran:
Confirmed: 2,774,844 (+92,096 +3.4%)
Deaths: 193,915 (+5,701 +3.0%)
Recoveries: 717,471 (+47,133 +7.0%)
Deaths/(Deaths+Recoveries): 21.3% (-0.6)

Countries/States with 10,000 deaths or more.

Country.....Deaths...Increase...Deaths/Million
USA........ 54,375 (+2,158 +4%) . 164
Italy...... 26,384 . (+415 +2%) . 436
Spain...... 23,190 . (+288 +1%) . 496
France..... 22,614 . (+369 +2%) . 346
New York... 21,908 . (+617 +3%) 1,117
UK......... 20,319 . (+813 +4%) . 299

I switched to DuckDuckgo a long time ago. I also closed my Facebook account many years ago. I don't like tracking and I really hate censorship of any kind. I believe in letting the stupid demonstrate their stupidity and remove any doubt.

COVID-19 Statistics as of 27 Apr 2020

210 Countries reporting 3,011,426 confirmed cases and 207,733 deaths
USA reporting 987,322 (+23,247 +2%) confirmed cases and 55,415 (+1,040 +2%) deaths
Confirmed: 2,837,124 (+62,280 +2.2%)
Deaths: 197,294 (+3,379 +1.7%)
Recoveries: 739,575 (+22,104 +3.1%)
Deaths/(Deaths+Recoveries): 21.1% (-0.2)

USA........ 55,415 (+1,040 +2%) . 167
Italy...... 26,644 . (+260 +1%) . 441
Spain...... 23,521 . (+331 +1%) . 503
France..... 22,856 . (+242 +1%) . 350
New York... 22,275 . (+367 +2%) 1,135
UK......... 20,732 . (+413 +2%) . 305

COVID-19 Statistics as of 28 Apr 2020

210 Countries reporting 3,084,740 confirmed cases and 212,516 deaths
USA reporting 1,010,507 (+23,185 +2%) confirmed cases and 56,803 (+1,388 +3%) deaths
Confirmed: 2,909,320 (+72,196 +2.5%)
Deaths: 202,006 (+4,712 +2.4%)
Recoveries: 739,575 (+44,834 +6.0%)
Deaths/(Deaths+Recoveries): 21.5% (+0.4)

USA........ 56,803 (+1,388 +3%) . 172
Italy...... 26,977 . (+333 +1%) . 446
Spain...... 23,822 . (+301 +1%) . 510
France..... 23,293 . (+437 +2%) . 357
New York... 22,623 . (+348 +2%) 1,153
UK......... 21,092 . (+360 +2%) . 311

Latest posts

Back