Update on chinese Coronavirus issue

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't hold your breath waiting for a vaccine. A vaccine will probably not be available for the general public until the middle of next year at the earliest. And that's according to the people actually developing it.

And then it wont work, imagine what they going to do then? Ignore the facts and make a trillion dollars off of it?

I've been cutting my own hair for decades. The damned barbers would never do what I asked them to do.
I cut my own too. I’m past the point of being vain anymore anyways. I use a Walmart trimmer with a medium size comb on it. My biggest problem was with the time involved getting it cut. Driving there, waiting in line, the cut and then driving back. I can do it myself in three minutes before a shower.

I want to point something else out, I just had to explain to a relative. Beware of false positives from covid-19 antibody tests. The tests are faulty and produce huge numbers of false positives. This is because of the specificity of the test and the number of false positives they produce. Say the specificity is 95% accurate, which none of the antibody tests used in these studies were that good. 5 false positives out of every 100 people tested. When your total population that's infected is low like it is now, well under 5% of the population, then the majority of positive results are false.

There are a lot of antibody tests out there right now that are allowed by the FDA under emergency use authorization, but not FDA tested and approved. One of the conditions of the emergency authorization is that they have make it clear that they are not FDA tested and approved.

Usually false negatives are much more common than false positives though.

Here is an example of a EUA for an antibody test kit.
https://www.fda.gov/media/136622/download

It includes these sections:

III. Waiver of Certain Requirements I am waiving the following requirements for your product during the duration of this EUA:
  • Current good manufacturing practice requirements, including the quality system requirements under 21 CFR Part 820 with respect to the design, manufacture, packaging, labeling, storage, and distribution of your product.

All advertising and promotional descriptive printed matter relating to the use of your product shall clearly and conspicuously state that: ·
  • This test has not been FDA cleared or approved;
  • This test has been authorized by FDA under an EUA for use by authorized laboratories;
  • This test has been authorized only for the presence of IgM and IgG antibodies against SARS-CoV-2, not for any other viruses or pathogens; and
  • This test is only authorized for the duration of the declaration that circumstances exist justifying the authorization of emergency use of in vitro diagnostic tests for detection and/or diagnosis of COVID-19 under Section 564(b)(1) of the Act, 21 U.S.C. § 360bbb-3(b)(1), unless the authorization is terminated or revoked sooner
No advertising or promotional descriptive printed matter relating to the use of your product may represent or suggest that this test is safe or effective for the detection of SARS-CoV-2.​

Last edited:
There are a lot of antibody tests out there right now that are allowed by the FDA under emergency use authorization, but not FDA tested and approved. One of the conditions of the emergency authorization is that they have make it clear that they are not FDA tested and approved.

Usually false negatives are much more common than false positives though.
Yes that has to do with the sensitivity rate of the tests.

Another major problem that will drag out the devastation of this virus is everyone is relying on a vaccine to make it all go away. A vaccine will not work against this virus and will only make it worse.

Everyone should up there preps for a global economic collapse, famine and civil unrest like never seen in modern times.

How I wish I could disagree with you...

Things are really getting out of hand now with this government forced lockdown; I had to cut my own hair last night! I thought I did a pretty good job of it, but when I sent a picture to my wife she cried. Good thing I wear a hat.
Aww. . . Well with the way things are going for your wife's job, you have time to regrow and get a REAL haircut by the time she comes back home. . . . Sorry but I did laugh at your post. . . . :p

And then it wont work, imagine what they going to do then? Ignore the facts and make a trillion dollars off of it?

Don't confuse a vaccine with a relief medication.
Already tested and approved relief medications are now allowed to be used to treat/relieve patients. That's the part of pharmaceutical laws that have been eased.

For the vaccine however, the same strict rules and laws apply as always. That's why we're planning with one in 18, more likely 24 months from now.

Scientists all over the are working together to develop a vaccin for ALL (and not "x first"). Our companies have opened their knowledge databases to the competition to come up with a vaccine asap. However, we will have to go through the preclinical, 4-phase clinical and review phases at health authorities. If it doesn't work, you'll have no chance as you will fail at one of the 4 phases of clinical testing. Simple as that.

And then, production sites need to make upscale tests before producing. Validations, qualifications and requalifications (OQ and PQ testing). And all of that costs precious time.

We're working hard on making this work, just have a little faith (not in god necessarily, but all of the scientists and personell working their ### of to save lives). You're welcome.

In the meantime, please don't inject yourself with disinfectants.

Here is the link that YouTube took down to a healight that is being tested...

Aytu_BioScience@BioscienceAytu

· 21h

Many are now talking about UV light being used as a treatment for COVID-19. We are proud to have teamed up with @MarkPimentelMD and his team at @CedarsSinai. They developed Healight. Peer-reviewed data will be published in days, but here's how it works: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZHQbKe9TtI …

YouTube at ‎@YouTube

Aytu_BioScience@BioscienceAytu

There is incredible interest in our UV light technology developed by @MarkPimentelMD and his team at @CedarsSinai For reasons still unclear, YouTube disabled the link. If you're interested in how our technology is designed to work, here is a new link. https://vimeo.com/411630782

Vimeo ‎@Vimeo

COVID-19 Statistics as of 25 Apr 2020

210 Countries reporting 2,854,892 confirmed cases and 198,496 deaths
USA reporting 925,758 (+39,049 +4%) confirmed cases and 52,217 (+1,974 +4%) deaths
Excluding China and Iran:
Confirmed: 2,682,748 (+104,584 +4.1%)
Deaths: 188,214 (+6,263 +3.4%)
Recoveries: 670,338 (+56,384 +9.2%)
Deaths/(Deaths+Recoveries): 21.9% (-1.0)

Countries/States with 10,000 deaths or more.

Country.....Deaths...Increase...Deaths/Million
USA........ 52,217 (+1,974 +4%) . 152
Italy...... 25,969 . (+420 +1%) . 430
Spain...... 22,902 . (+378 +2%) . 490
France..... 22,245 . (+389 +2%) . 341
New York... 21,291 . (+430 +2%) 1,085
UK......... 19,506 . (+768 +4%) . 287

“In the meantime, please don't inject yourself with disinfectants.”

Rekkr, I hope that is a joke. There aren’t morons on here. Quite the opposite in fact. As far as thanking GOD, I will continue to do so.

For us it's a joke (so, short answer: yes) - for the leader of the arguably alpha-country it wasn't (even if he now tries to play his stupidity down/blame others, like so often)...

COVID-19 Statistics as of 25 Apr 2020

210 Countries reporting 2,854,892 confirmed cases and 198,496 deaths
USA reporting 925,758 (+39,049 +4%) confirmed cases and 52,217 (+1,974 +4%) deaths
Excluding China and Iran:
Confirmed: 2,682,748 (+104,584 +4.1%)
Deaths: 188,214 (+6,263 +3.4%)
Recoveries: 670,338 (+56,384 +9.2%)
Deaths/(Deaths+Recoveries): 21.9% (-1.0)

Countries/States with 10,000 deaths or more.

Country.....Deaths...Increase...Deaths/Million
USA........ 52,217 (+1,974 +4%) . 152
Italy...... 25,969 . (+420 +1%) . 430
Spain...... 22,902 . (+378 +2%) . 490
France..... 22,245 . (+389 +2%) . 341
New York... 21,291 . (+430 +2%) 1,085
UK......... 19,506 . (+768 +4%) . 287
And 4 of the countries in the overview are those who shouted "b*llshit - nothing more than a flew" the loudest. We couldn't believe that people were so unwilling or incapable of learning from the dramas already taking place.

So lets see if I got this straight...

Trump talks about how we can fight COVID-19...

And in response, Democrats and the Mainstream Media (and apparently everybody in Europe too) talk about how they can twist Trump's words so THEY can fight Trump.

o_O
If someone still takes that man serious, he/she doesn't deserve better.

We have had enough "Dumb-Trump" Europe related topics of him spilling absolute mental diarrhea (and then refusing to correct or apologize for that idioticy), no one here takes him serious (anymore). He is nothing but a dangerous lunatic, a dictator.

The USA snatched away help equipment on multiple chinese airfields, which were en route for Spain and France. The USA tried to buy a german based pharmaceutical company which was working on a prosperous medicine - and wanting it for US use only. That's not how friends/alies treat each other...

Luckily the company put honor before financial benefits and declined (however will provide US with medication, if needed).

The "inject disinfectants" was yet another 'hilarious' 性交up.

The USA used to be the country a lot of people looked up to - now unfortunately, it's the country that gets most laughed at. And that is saddening to see.

Last edited:
If someone still takes that man serious, he/she doesn't deserve better.

We have had enough "Dumb-Trump" Europe related topics of him spilling absolute mental diarrhea (and then refusing to correct or apologize for that idioticy), no one here takes him serious (anymore). He is nothing but a dangerous lunatic, a dictator.

The USA snatched away help equipment on multiple chinese airfields, which were en route for Spain and France. The USA tried to buy a german based pharmaceutical company which was working on a prosperous medicine - and wanting it for US use only. That's not how friends/alies treat each other...

Luckily the company put honor before financial benefits and declined (however will provide US with medication, if needed).

The "inject disinfectants" was yet another 'hilarious' 性交up.

The USA used to be the country a lot of people looked up to - now unfortunately, it's the country that gets most laughed at. And that is saddening to see.

Look in the mirror for the DUMB person. Sick of idiots like you.

Latest posts

Back