To vacc or not to vacc?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure of your point there BigPa… Yes, we all know the military has given many inoculations. The ClotShot is very, very different!! If you read the entire the article you will understand. Have you not seen the numbers where Military Men have an increase of heart attacks and myocarditis that is off the charts?
the military has always had every jab going it goes with the job same with the clot shot, if someone is in the military they dont have the option of refusing, refuse and they are out of the military.

the military has always had every jab going it goes with the job same with the clot shot, if someone is in the military they dont have the option of refusing, refuse and they are out of the military.

That airplane keeps flying over your head sweetie. Since you refuse to read and address the article, I’m done. Have a great day.

Hey Big Paul I haven't seen you on in a while. How are things in the UK? I guess you are staying away from cities since you didn't like them anyway.

Hey Big Paul I haven't seen you on in a while. How are things in the UK? I guess you are staying away from cities since you didn't like them anyway.
big storm today, trees down roads flooded, your quite right I dont do cities, I left one 25 years ago and I'm not ever going back, too many sheeple live in cities, stupid and ignorant people dont survive WTSHTF.

There is a couple that makes the trip to my survival grounds fairly regular making a 550 mile trip one way looking for a new place they can call home in my area . The guy is in the military but either has just retired or is about to . On their last trip maybe two weeks ago , I was told the military guy looked like he might have had a stroke as his facial features didn't look right . My guess is his clot shot is having its toll . -- Personally I would have left the military before I would have sacrificed my body for a few dollars more .

1705529388822.png

Fact check: Are COVID vaccine recipients ineligible to donate blood in NC?

https://www.newsobserver.com/news/state/north-carolina/article285787851.html

“The American Red Cross is now asking blood donors if they ever received the Covid vaccine,” an X user posted last week. “If you answer Yes, they want you to call ahead to see if you’re still eligible. I thought the vax was ‘safe and effective’? What info are they hiding from us?”

Similar rumors have been spread on Facebook and TikTok, Snopes reported — but the claims concerning ineligibility are false. If you have received a COVID vaccine, you are eligible to give blood — but in rare cases you may have to wait before donating.

DO I HAVE TO WAIT TO GIVE BLOOD AFTER GETTING VACCINATED? In most cases, there is no wait time to donate blood for those who received the COVID vaccine, according to the American Red Cross.

Read more at: https://www.newsobserver.com/news/state/north-carolina/article285787851.html#storylink=cpy

I think thought they can tell by records, given they keep track of who's had or hasn't had the vaxx.

Just something about this woman I don't find credible. Maybe what GP pointed out for starters. Or the "im currently accepting clients" in her post..lol.

I know they can test via BW to verify if you've had covid or not, years after.

I did find this via search:

https://www.futurity.org/covid-19-vaccine-blood-test-antibodies-2577872/

New Study: Moderna's COVID Vaccine Linked to Chronic Hives​

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/ot...S&cvid=512f427e4dad4464a1b58cc7fcd99b14&ei=34

In a press release issued in Denmark by the Danish Medicines Agency, media have been informed that a side effect of taking Moderna's COVID vaccine, also known as Spikevax, may result in chronic hives.

Based on a total of 360 European cases, it is assessed that there is a 'probable' connection in 58 cases, while a 'possible' connection exists in 228 cases.

Latest posts

Back