To vacc or not to vacc?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
-- Here is the death toll chart for the unfortunate that submitted to the governments pretend covid vaccine . There is so much evidence at this point of the die off it seems almost wrong to point it out . However we still have people that trust the governments propaganda and continually fortify their early deaths and sadly even force their children to the alter for their body alteration . Not to rub salt into the mistake some made but to hopefully spare a child from further abuse I post this .

1701305657826.png

Quote from Jenner post: "She was an avid anti-vaxxer and I was so close to getting her to go get vaccinated until she watched some stupid you-tube video by a chiropractor"
Can’t wait.
BRING IT ON.
What happened to all the pro-vax death pushers? Did they all disappear when the truth emerged? Idiots with a god complex.

Quote from Jenner post: "She was an avid anti-vaxxer and I was so close to getting her to go get vaccinated until she watched some stupid you-tube video by a chiropractor"

What happened to all the pro-vax death pushers? Did they all disappear when the truth emerged? Idiots with a god complex.
That "stupid you-tube video by a chiropractor" was Dr Ardis, that exposed a lot of the truth behind Covid 19. "What happened to all the pro-vax death pushers?" Seen where a lot of those pushers have passed with video. It's hoestly really sad.

#1 - MANDATES ARE NOT LAWS!!! Title 18 Section 241; Deprivation of Rights Under Color of Law.
Not to mention the Nuremberg Codes, which state that coercing someone to take a medical procedure that they would not volunteer for is a CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY punishable by DEATH.
There are also 10 Federal Statutes that they are breaking, 3 of which carry the death penalty.

If you don't know your rights - you don't have them. If you know them are don't use them - you lose them.

#2 - There's enough evidence out now to PROVE not only do the Jabs not work, but that they are DANGEROUS.

It's very clear who needs to be put on trial then hanged!

Latest posts

Back