the AR 15,,,here we go

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If the FBI did their job, they would have followed up the first time it was reported that the kid was planning to be a professional school shooter....

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for common sense gun laws...just that most of these incidents are more of a lack of enforcement of CURRENT laws on the books.

I'm OK though, with limited magazines, with outlawing bump stocks, etc. However, if you are going to take away someone's rights, you need to have SPECIFIC criteria, as well as a DETAILED plan of action for RESTORING those rights should the citizen be deemed fit to have them restored.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for common sense gun laws...

Do NOT fall for this ambiguous term! Today it means take guns from nutjobs. Tomorrow it means anyone who wants a gun is a nutjob.

We HAVE common sense gun laws. This kid should NEVER have been allowed to own a gun with his mind-altering legal drug past.

When someone can show me some situations where existing laws were not broken (if nothing else this kid made death-threats in advance), then we can example possibilities. But let's make sure any new variation doesn't inhibit my rights. That's where the buck stops

The Conservative team will stay the course and armed security in Schools will be the outcome of demands of something be done now .
I wish the Company I work for let Us carry . I get called all the time to confront any situation You can think of when dealing with the Public . Even though Im certified by the State to carry I cant carry while working . Gotta leave it in the vehicle or at home .

I wouldn't bet on any quick actions. Seeing as how the ones behind these shootings are also the same ones to be voting on any actions to take....

The writing is on the wall though. The gun ban WILL happen, much as we don't want it to. It's inevitable. As more and more of these happen, the American public will demand it. They will cheer as they are disarmed. It will take years, starting with restrictions, and forcing manufacturers out of business, but it is inevitable.

Don't we have a 2nd amendment?
Not gonna happen.

National Firearms Act of 1934,
Gun Control Act of 1968
Firearm Owners Protection Act 1986
Brady Handgun Violence Prevention Act 1993

That’s only at the Federal Level, State Levels have even gone further to date.

Oh it can happen the 2nd Amendment has been chipped at since 1934

I agree with Gaz on this. We will see a ban eventually. I’m not saying I’m for it, I just see it looming on the horizon. My opinion is if shtf, I want a good firearm, and ammo. I’m not a big fan of hoping our, or any other government will take care of me, so ensuring I have a way to do it myself is pretty important to me.

I agree with Gaz on this. We will see a ban eventually. I’m not saying I’m for it, I just see it looming on the horizon. My opinion is if shtf, I want a good firearm, and ammo. I’m not a big fan of hoping our, or any other government will take care of me, so ensuring I have a way to do it myself is pretty important to me.
I don't think we should even think of a ban, like it is acceptable. Then, maybe some day it will be. We have to continue fighting for what's right and for the 2nd amendment. It was put in place for a reason, a long time ago. Our Constitution is what seperates us from the rest of the world and makes us the greatest country on earth.

The 2nd amendment is the reason we need a Constitutional Amendment regarding banning citizenship for illegals.

As hard as they are battling against the 2nd Amendment, it's still there tall and true. They can tweak with other minor laws, but when the words are right there in the Constitution, it's really difficult to tear it down.

The 2nd amendment is the reason we need a Constitutional Amendment regarding banning citizenship for illegals.

As hard as they are battling against the 2nd Amendment, it's still there tall and true. They can tweak with other minor laws, but when the words are right there in the Constitution, it's really difficult to tear it down.
Yes and it is because of the 2nd that we still have the others.

I haven’t heard any serious position talking about a total firearm ban, and your right, it would be against the constitution. What isn’t against the constitution is putting restrictions. The Supreme Court just sided with California about a ten day waiting period. So states and cities can enact rules and restrictions with limits. If you think mentally unstable should be allowed to buy any weapon they want then I think you’re in that group....

If you think mentally unstable should be allowed to buy any weapon they want then I think you’re in that group....

Exactly my point. I agree the truly mentally ill should not have weapons. But WHO decides who is mentally ill? I think anyone who's liberal is mentally ill. They can easily say anyone wanting guns is mentally ill... How do you keep that definition clear?

Latest posts

Back