the AR 15,,,here we go

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grayghost668

A True Doomsday Prepper
VIP Supporter
Reaction score
ok people the media attack on the AR 15 has started

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/brea...ing-in-common-the-ar-15/ar-BBJ9t3O?li=BBnb7Kz

When a gunman attacked a high school in Parkland, Fla., on Wednesday, killing 17 people, the event marked a depressingly familiar milestone.

As of this week, seven of the 10 deadliest mass shootings in modern U.S. history have all happened since 2007. The Parkland massacre is now the eight-deadliest attack.

The nation's mass-shooting problem seems to be getting worse. And the latest, most serious shootings all seem to have one new thing in common: the AR-15 semiautomatic assault rifle.

I own a AR 15 and everyone knows what they are capable of,it is well documented,,,I believe in the near future we will no longer be able to buy this weapon,I do not think they will go after the ammo just the gun,,,,,my thoughts are if you want one you better get it soon

I doubt but prep for a SHTF situation,no one knows what the future holds,otherwise I doubt I would own a AR 15

I own a AR 15

GG,

I'm sure you had a typo & missed the "do not" after the "I". Because nobody here actually own one of these evil weapons. I don't recommend listing out any weapons you have, anywhere.

I think this is a great sales pitch for WHY someone should own one or more AR15's. Bottom line: they work very well as advertised. If you need to use it, it will fire reliably and accurately and with deadly force.

The US Constitution basically says every single person should have such a weapon to battle a tyrannical gov't.

And that is why 2 groups really HATE weapons like this. The first group are the actual tyrannical gov't people. The second group is just as dangerous and those are sheeple who want a tyrannical gov't so they don't have to take any responsibility for their own bad choices. They should review how that worked out for the Bolsheviks.

GG,

I'm sure you had a typo & missed the "do not" after the "I". Because nobody here actually own one of these evil weapons. I don't recommend listing out any weapons you have, anywhere.

I think this is a great sales pitch for WHY someone should own one or more AR15's. Bottom line: they work very well as advertised. If you need to use it, it will fire reliably and accurately and with deadly force.

The US Constitution basically says every single person should have such a weapon to battle a tyrannical gov't.

And that is why 2 groups really HATE weapons like this. The first group are the actual tyrannical gov't people. The second group is just as dangerous and those are sheeple who want a tyrannical gov't so they don't have to take any responsibility for their own bad choices. They should review how that worked out for the Bolsheviks.

GEE TF,,,,,,,,,,,,
in that case maybe I should remove it from my favorite weapons choice,,,,I have never paid much attention to that but I am sure there are quite a few of us with it listed,,,,,,,,,,,,,it can not be a favorite if you don't have one,,,hmmmm:confused:

LOL,,,,,,,you have it listed also,,,,ha ha ,,,you best get in there and change that to B-B GUN

That is pretty funny. But to 'defend myself', if it asked for my favorite vehicle I'd list the M1 tank. No (sadly) I don't own one. It would be a nice addition to my collection, but no, I don't have one of those either.

So I do have some ' (almost) plausible deniability'. Yup, weak as can be, but it's my story & I'm sticking with it!

I was talking with a friend just yesterday. He's got 35 fully assembled AR15's, and another 15 "he just needs to finish". Not a single one is burdened with a serial number. Imagine what ATF would do if they raided him? But wait, that's only about 20% of his weapon stash. Note that it is all perfectly legal and not a single one of those weapons have been used in a crime. Every single weapon that should have a serial number does have the original S/N. Of course this friend and I share a common viewpoint: I should have more weapons and ammo than the local sheriff's office, because that's where tyranny will emerge from.

Just don't live next to a military base...

I would never own such a dangerous weapon that kills innocent people randomly as the AR15 does. Was this deadly weapon on medication? What was its upbringing like? Whats its social economic situation. Who taught this weapon to act in this deadly manner? Yes I realize these weapons dont kill people on there own and require a host. How do these weapons take control of these humans to carry out there atrocities? These are questions that need to be addressed and something done to prevent this from happening again.

Well, Charles Whitman used a Remington 700 chambered in 6mm to kill 16 and injure 35. He killed two others with a knife.

Andrew Kehoe used dynamite to kill 42 and injure 58 in the Bath School in 1927.

Really, it wouldn't make sense to ban the AR 15. It would make sense (from a certain perspective) to ban semi-auto rifles and pistols with a magazine, and that would include the AR 15, the AK 47, the AR 7, the list is long.

But no ban of any weapon will ever completely stop murder sprees, unfortunately. History seems to show that people will always find a way to kill other people if they are determined to do it. It happens all over the world, and always has.

I don't know how you prevent these things from happening. If there were NO guns in the US, not a single one, then someone would use a vehicle, or some other means. Would banning the AR 15 result in fewer school shootings? I don't know. But if it didn't, would they then unban them? No way.

"Ban it!" That's the typical response from the Democrats and from people with low intellect. They never try looking for the root cause, possibly; highly violent movies and fantasy video games where guns and killing is glamorize, violent music lyrics, broken homes, no discipline at home or schools, no "boundaries", drugs (legal and illegal) and a society that accepts any kind of behavior, starting at any age.

The nation's mass-shooting problem seems to be getting worse. And the latest, most serious shootings all seem to have one new thing in common: the AR-15 semiautomatic assault rifle.

Hate to say I told you so, but I said it back in November, right on this site and others. As soon as the holidays are over (because that is needed for the economy), come 2018, we will see at least one mass shooting per month, until the desired result is achieved....complete disarmament.

The deep state couldn't do it via their puppet candidate, as they were blindsided during the general election. So, they quickly put plan B into effect, and as monstrous as it is, it is also going to work. Public sentiment will EASILY fall prey to this, and the American people will DEMAND and cry out for complete disarmament, and in enough numbers to matter.

Sure, it looks like some disgruntled student...but I'll wager the reality is a programmed individual....groomed and supplied, to do exactly what he did. I know, I know, it just sounds too out there....but it is what it is.

Last month's though, was likely more of a genuine instance of a kid just snapping, but that case had PLENTY of past indicators, etc. Then again, that may just be the profile for a possible candidate...who knows? Sounds cuckoo, I know, but just as I said, at LEAST once a month, we will see this until the desired outcome.

I doubt but prep for a SHTF situation,no one knows what the future holds,otherwise I doubt I would own a AR 15

I've told you exactly what the future holds. It will start with a ban on semi-automatic rifles. It will then extend to other weapons and ammo. In addition, new restrictions on ammo will be designed to cripple gun manufacturers and gun retailers. So much so, that many will be forced out of business. Public pressure will make large retailers (like Walmart, etc.) completely remove them for sale. So, you'll be limited to very niche sellers. (and at exorbitant prices).

Then, year by year, it will lead to an all out ban (and by then, you would have been hard-pressed to find a gun or ammo legally anyhow.)

And the public will CHEER for it. Because just like every other right, they have NO idea what they are actually giving up.

There's already a meme floating around saying that an AR-15 was used in the Aurora shooting, Vegas, Sandy Hook, etc., etc.

Which is completely wrong of course.....but not like any Liberal sharing it will bother to check.

I own a AR 15 and everyone knows what they are capable of,it is well documented,,,I believe in the near future we will no longer be able to buy this weapon,I do not think they will go after the ammo just the gun,,,,,my thoughts are if you want one you better get it soon

You maybe right about the government banning the gun, but not the ammo. I would stock up on the ammo just in case. If nothing else, they ban the gun they will charge an arm and a leg for the ammo.

I saw on the news this was the 18th mass shooting this year. I'm not sure what qualifies for 'mass' but I assume two or more. February isn't even over and 18......
I just read an article on Australia's actions to stop this stuff. After a mass shooting they banned assault and semi auto weapons. 200k fine if caught possessing one. That was twenty years ago, and not one mass shooting since.
The govt did a mass buy back of weapons too.
It's only a matter of time before it happens here. with all the senseless deaths, and especially in schools, I'm not so sure it wouldn't be such a bad thing. Ok, have fun beating on me for that last statement, but give me any other ideas on what would stop this insanity. I just can't help think about all the parents of dead kids since columbine.

Interesting tidbits about Marjory Stoneman Douglas.
Her first book was Alice's Adventures in Wonderland.
She was institutionalized several times.
She was charter member of the ACLU.
John Rothschild co-wrote her auto biography.
She was a noted feminist and environmentalist whose father created what would become one of the most liberal rags in the country. The Miami Herald.
The connection to the liberal elitist political power is palpable.

The suspect Cruz looked drugged and confused.

I saw on the news this was the 18th mass shooting this year. I'm not sure what qualifies for 'mass' but I assume two or more. February isn't even over and 18......
I just read an article on Australia's actions to stop this stuff. After a mass shooting they banned assault and semi auto weapons. 200k fine if caught possessing one. That was twenty years ago, and not one mass shooting since.
The govt did a mass buy back of weapons too.
It's only a matter of time before it happens here. with all the senseless deaths, and especially in schools, I'm not so sure it wouldn't be such a bad thing. Ok, have fun beating on me for that last statement, but give me any other ideas on what would stop this insanity. I just can't help think about all the parents of dead kids since columbine.
I'm sure the other liberals out there would love it if you volunteered to surrender your guns Brent. Feel free to be the first in line. I don't give a shit what they did in Australia. Hilter also banned guns, another good example too I guess.
I don't particularly like AR's, but banning any firearm isn't going to do squat to stop these idiots from shooting other people. It just amazes how normally rational people get squishy and are willing to throw away our Constitutional rights and liberty's when things like this happen.

Interesting tidbits about Marjory Stoneman Douglas.
Her first book was Alice's Adventures in Wonderland.
She was institutionalized several times.
She was charter member of the ACLU.
John Rothschild co-wrote her auto biography.
She was a noted feminist and environmentalist whose father created what would become one of the most liberal rags in the country. The Miami Herald.
The connection to the liberal elitist political power is palpable.

The suspect Cruz looked drugged and confused.
I think he looks like he had FAS, fetal alcohol syndrome. The large ears and smallish top of the head. There was obviously something wrong with him.

I'm sure the other liberals out there would love it if you volunteered to surrender your guns Brent. Feel free to be the first in line. I don't give a shit what they did in Australia. Hilter also banned guns, another good example too I guess.
I don't particularly like AR's, but banning any firearm isn't going to do squat to stop these idiots from shooting other people. It just amazes how normally rational people get squishy and are willing to throw away our Constitutional rights and liberty's when things like this happen.
I am still open to any productive ideas to stop this from happening on such a common rate. 400 kids shot at school since columbine. It’s time to do something to help.

Latest posts

Back