Sun really is off it's traditional path......

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

savageagle

HamRadio/Office of Emergency Services/Fire-EMT-SAR
Reaction score
I know many have doubts about Nibiru, global warming, pole shift and other things we cannot prove. I know many have fears about these things that are a mystery. Along with prepping is research about the very things we fear, The things that could be a problem and are the reasons why we prep
My prepping includes searching for the truth about those things that could cause us to lose control of daily things we do. My research has been focused on the history, current facts and data and the future of our planet as it applies to pole shift.
For many years i have logged the position of sunrise and the moons rising and setting positions. I found this as anytime I use my telescope I have to calibrate the scope to the true north and the rise and setting of the sun as well as the moon. Since Feburary 2017 I have recorded a small daily change in the rising position of the Sun which should occur on a daily basis but the numbers don't match what I recorded one year ago. I have recorded changes that are faster than normal and changes in distance between where the sun came up yesterday and where it came up this morning. The Sun is rising a total of 26 degrees beyond where it came up one year ago. It is rising further north (26 degrees) and setting 24 degrees further north and in the middle of it's path at high noon it is way too far south than it should be. To me this means the Earth is tilted further on it's axis beyond what it's tilt was one year ago.
I have tried to validate this by contacting various professional people at universaties and observatories. These are scientists and professors and even people in the military only to be shut down and hung up on and the few actual opportunities i had to speak to someone was met with, "no, nothing wrong with the sun" and "it's an optical illusion" or some lie to satisfy my curiosity.
I have been looking to the sky for 38 years and have great knowledge of how things work and what is normal and what is not normal. Things are NOT normal this year as compared to one year ago. I'm not saying I know what is going on or what may be causing this oddity with the earths tilt or the sun and moon rising and setting at unusual locations in the sky. I do know that it is NOT normal after much time spent trying to make the numbers match and I cannot.
The only thing that can be causing the Sun and Moon to rise and set farther north than they have ever been before is a serious change to Earth's tilt and along with the increase in weather changes throughout the entire globe and an alarming increase in earthquakes around the globe and especially "the ring of fire" I'd have to say that something is VERY wrong and we can't rely on NASA (Never A Straight Answer) or the CIA to tell us the truth.
The truth is that something is happening and it will affect every human on this earth and all these changes are continuing to increase at an alarming rate. If you watch the news or get your news online you can only agree that something is not right. We will continue to recognize changes in weather and the increase in earthquakes and the deaths of many species of creatures in the thousands, this too will increase.
Whatever we do, prepping is always a good idea and more so with the changes occurring faster and faster.
Go back and re-evaluate your prepping. Think outside the box, what did we miss? do we have enough of this or that? what are we prepping for? what are the priorities when we bug in or out? Food, water, clothing, shelter, protection, medical needs?
This isn't meant to scare or worry anyone. It is to bring to light that there are changes taking place that concern us all. It is to make people understand how important prepping is for any situation or disaster.
Keep on prepping and thinking about your preps. double and triple check your preps and family drills can never be done enough. Training for and by your whole family is very important. radio procedures and plans such as secret words or where to meet need to be thought out carefully and a communications plan needs to be in place and practiced as to what to say to when you want to know the rest of your party is safe and they know where you are going to meet without actually giving away your location. Things your whole family knows are an important start to creating a well known way of communicating with the rest of your family because it's for the protection of your loved ones as well as yourself.
If your prepping you most likely have others who you want to protect. That is a good motivator.
Keep positive and create and excersize plans which could be a great conversation for the entire family.
Remember, no comment, no question is ever a dumb idea so consider listening to every member of your family. I'm sure your children will come up with ideas you never thought of.
God Bless and keep on prepping...............................

I could not have said it any better myself. Major changes are around the corner and we need to be prepared. To know this is true, all you have to do is investigate and see what the governments and wealthy are doing compared to what there saying.

I know many have doubts about Nibiru, global warming, pole shift and other things we cannot prove. I know many have fears about these things that are a mystery. Along with prepping is research about the very things we fear, The things that could be a problem and are the reasons why we prep
My prepping includes searching for the truth about those things that could cause us to lose control of daily things we do. My research has been focused on the history, current facts and data and the future of our planet as it applies to pole shift.
For many years i have logged the position of sunrise and the moons rising and setting positions. I found this as anytime I use my telescope I have to calibrate the scope to the true north and the rise and setting of the sun as well as the moon. Since Feburary 2017 I have recorded a small daily change in the rising position of the Sun which should occur on a daily basis but the numbers don't match what I recorded one year ago. I have recorded changes that are faster than normal and changes in distance between where the sun came up yesterday and where it came up this morning. The Sun is rising a total of 26 degrees beyond where it came up one year ago. It is rising further north (26 degrees) and setting 24 degrees further north and in the middle of it's path at high noon it is way too far south than it should be. To me this means the Earth is tilted further on it's axis beyond what it's tilt was one year ago.
I have tried to validate this by contacting various professional people at universaties and observatories. These are scientists and professors and even people in the military only to be shut down and hung up on and the few actual opportunities i had to speak to someone was met with, "no, nothing wrong with the sun" and "it's an optical illusion" or some lie to satisfy my curiosity.
I have been looking to the sky for 38 years and have great knowledge of how things work and what is normal and what is not normal. Things are NOT normal this year as compared to one year ago. I'm not saying I know what is going on or what may be causing this oddity with the earths tilt or the sun and moon rising and setting at unusual locations in the sky. I do know that it is NOT normal after much time spent trying to make the numbers match and I cannot.
The only thing that can be causing the Sun and Moon to rise and set farther north than they have ever been before is a serious change to Earth's tilt and along with the increase in weather changes throughout the entire globe and an alarming increase in earthquakes around the globe and especially "the ring of fire" I'd have to say that something is VERY wrong and we can't rely on NASA (Never A Straight Answer) or the CIA to tell us the truth.
The truth is that something is happening and it will affect every human on this earth and all these changes are continuing to increase at an alarming rate. If you watch the news or get your news online you can only agree that something is not right. We will continue to recognize changes in weather and the increase in earthquakes and the deaths of many species of creatures in the thousands, this too will increase.
Whatever we do, prepping is always a good idea and more so with the changes occurring faster and faster.
Go back and re-evaluate your prepping. Think outside the box, what did we miss? do we have enough of this or that? what are we prepping for? what are the priorities when we bug in or out? Food, water, clothing, shelter, protection, medical needs?
This isn't meant to scare or worry anyone. It is to bring to light that there are changes taking place that concern us all. It is to make people understand how important prepping is for any situation or disaster.
Keep on prepping and thinking about your preps. double and triple check your preps and family drills can never be done enough. Training for and by your whole family is very important. radio procedures and plans such as secret words or where to meet need to be thought out carefully and a communications plan needs to be in place and practiced as to what to say to when you want to know the rest of your party is safe and they know where you are going to meet without actually giving away your location. Things your whole family knows are an important start to creating a well known way of communicating with the rest of your family because it's for the protection of your loved ones as well as yourself.
If your prepping you most likely have others who you want to protect. That is a good motivator.
Keep positive and create and excersize plans which could be a great conversation for the entire family.
Remember, no comment, no question is ever a dumb idea so consider listening to every member of your family. I'm sure your children will come up with ideas you never thought of.
God Bless and keep on prepping...............................

Pole reversal happens all the time and we are in the process of it happening now though it doesn't happen overnight, we have to use geological time and the complete reversal won't happen in our life time unfortunately, this have been proven many times over and the USGS tracks it movement every 5yrs.

Speaking of the sun, in 2005 Chile earthquake altered the earths axis by 33 feet and also shortened our day, and in 2011 Japans earthquake tilted the axis even more further shortening the day. Large earthquakes has a way to change the world climates by shifting the earths axis, it's a well known phenomenon within the USGS and NASA for both the axis shift and pole shifts. ;)

True, that's not the only reason though. What's causing the increase in earthquakes? There is something moving through our solar system, causing drastic changes throughout it. All the planets are having abnormal environmental changes, something even hit Jupiter. Nibiru and the Nemisis system passing Through? It's something.

True, that's not the only reason though. What's causing the increase in earthquakes? There is something moving through our solar system, causing drastic changes throughout it. All the planets are having abnormal environmental changes, something even hit Jupiter. Nibiru and the Nemisis system passing Through? It's something.

There is no increase in earthquakes! The only increase is in the increase of reporting.

True, but Go look at the current data from the last 16 months. You won't find anything reported online or mainstream media, so go to the EMSC AND GSM for data. I suspect it's due to the abnormal wobble the earth is having.

True, but Go look at the current data from the last 16 months. You won't find anything reported online or mainstream media, so go to the EMSC AND GSM for data. I suspect it's due to the abnormal wobble the earth is having.

My Wife works the field for both the USGS and WSU, I don't have to go online ;) Most of the information from third party internet sites and youtube have been using pseudoscience such as frank hoogerbeets aka dutchman. I have been and I know Roninsensei also been, on here at least, been debunking many false claims conspiracies and otherwise. There is no abnormal wobble, the earth not being round per say has a naturally occurring wobbling sometime more intense than others but not out of the norm. Calculating the earth axis is a relatively new science so not a whole lot of data would be available.

Last edited:
Thanks Maverick, the truth is there, there is just so much disinformation and everything is manipulated for alterior motives. Then when you do discover the truth you can't just go tell everyone or you end up having an accident, so you need to be vague and leave bread crumbs. If only I could share all I know.

Thanks Maverick, the truth is there, there is just so much disinformation and everything is manipulated for alterior motives. Then when you do discover the truth you can't just go tell everyone or you end up having an accident, so you need to be vague and leave bread crumbs. If only I could share all I know.

Anymore it's difficult to tell the difference between pseudoscience and science and like I said sometime ago, one throws enough dots on the table they can about connect anything to everything :( Unfortunately fear sells and many people are buying. When all this talk about Yellowstone fixen to erupt in the media and youtube the volcanologist and seismologist released a statement from YVO station stating to the fact that if the news doesn't come directly from them than it's a lie that bluntly, Lisa (Wife) knows the crew and are very good friends with them, she stated her words 'they are pist at all these reports' It was something I posted here on the statement in full a couple of years ago.

Since Feburary 2017 I have recorded a small daily change in the rising position of the Sun which should occur on a daily basis but the numbers don't match what I recorded one year ago.
That's because a solar year is not exactly 365 days, so there is a shift in the position of the sun every year. Then we have periodic corrections called "Leap Years"

That's because a solar year is not exactly 365 days, so there is a shift in the position of the sun every year. Then we have periodic corrections called "Leap Years"

That's not what he is talking about, he has taken those changes into account. Go ask what the lifelong fishermen say about the changes in position of the sunrise and sunsets in the last few years that were not there in the previous 50 years, especially in Alaska and newfoundland. This is due to the recent changes in the earth's axis.

That's not what he is talking about, he has taken those changes into account.
He stated that his measurements did not match those of the previous year. I assumed he meant he was comparing the same dates - That has a very simple explanation.
Yes there is wobble, or polar shift, or tilting axis, or whatever you want to call it. Always has been. The Earth has always been changing.
If you want to want measure it my understanding is that you have to take the measurements at the solstices.

The earths axis changes from time to time though what science is seeing is a normal occurrence and not outside any concerning perimeter, the suns rise and set will shift by a few degrees.

Humans like past plants and animals will experience climate and sun shifts and like magnetic pole shift it's all part of the earths living cycle, nothing sinister nor doom and gloom. We humans have very short lives thus we get a custom to certain climate patterns and given geological time and human times are on very different patterns us humans tend to look at a very narrow vision as to the cause and when us 'human' science community (who is funded by beurocrats) can't determine the cause outside of fact they create facts to validate their study!

DrHenley, Sorry I didn't include that my measurements actually go back 11 years or so and you can find online that the suns path across our sky is by my numbers almost 12 degrees further than anytime in history. A place where I always sit many times during the day has an awning above and I started marking the shadow border on the concrete. I sit so if I wanted to lean forward to see the sun I could and the chair has been in the same place for 4 years. Today I have to actually sit back further because the suns path swings much further south and over 4 years I have never had to sit back. the path from sunrise (further North) path during the day (further south) and sunset (further north) means that the earths tilt has changed. It's NOT the sun that is off, it's the earths tilt that has changed causing this way south arch in it's path. you can read online how much the tilt is changing by reading historical information about how fast the north and south poles are moving every year. The recent movements have been much accelerated as compared to historical data. If you want to go further, every planet we know of in our solar system is being affected by something with a huge amount of gravity and the orbits have changed greatly.
I use 2 different solar system software programs and both programs report things that are off a wee bit. The locations of objects in the sky are not where they are in real life. I'm not a Nibiru or Planet-X fanatic and I have tried to prove to myself that there is another reason things are not correct and every time I check numbers, they don't match. There are plenty of videos that indicate something is up there and in the videos you can clearly see something but myself using a 14" orion and other high dollar optical tools including UV and infra-red cameras I have NOT, in 18 months of serious searching found anything other than the sun up there.
I do believe in Nibiru but from a historical and religious view and I am not worried about it. Many people say that all the historical things written on rice paper, wood and stone is BS. Why would hundreds of people over a couple thousand years write so much about something that was BS? It's not a myth or something like ferries or trolls, this is an object that has been recorded by astronomers in our history and these were professional people doing their job, not lying.

We watch the fire as we're told and the person who started it runs away. Our focus on things has always been manipulated and myself, since I was young I always questioned authority and many times reactions to things by authority has differed from what what we were told.
In recent history things that were presented to the public have been a front for the real agenda. We as a society have been lead to believe what our government has presented to us as truth while behind the scenes the real truth has been kept secret. The "Lucitania" and it's passengers, along with military ammunition in the lower decks was used as a way to get into the war with Germany because of what was presented to the American people. Headlines "Germans" sink Lucitania full of american passengers. What was our reaction? In a short time we had hundreds of thousands of guys signed up.
Our government knows exactly how to manipulate us thats why they have spent millions on psycologists who understand the human response. They did this thousands of years ago and they have never stopped using this approach. Unless we come together to understand and see how we have been manipulated we will always be at the end of a leash.
I am surprized at how so much is right before our eyes everyday and most of us can't see it. Ever very closely watched commercials and noticed how psycology is used everyday in advertising? It's a trick of manipulation. Key words are used to program you because they know what will stimulate you and what words to stress. In all advertising it is used. The food industry, the clothing industry, it has all been a master manipulation of the masses which dictates what we should eat, drink, wear and how we should live our lives. That's why there are thousands of woman who have difficult lives being themselves when we are told to believe that a beautiful woman has to be thin, beautiful hair, tons of make-up. this make-up stuff has got me really pissed....even for guys. Trying to make you believe that losing your hair is a bad thing and you should go to the store and get some head "spray paint" so you'll fit in. Everybodies worried about age, wrinkles, gray hair or no hair, age age age, thats part of how God made us so accept it. Today it's very bad because people who are not happy with how they look, don't fit in etc; you can just spend a few thousand bucks and walla, your a new person. Fake muscles, fake tit's, fake face, it's messing with our heads big time and it's all part of advertising and manipulation so some company can be assured they will get your last penny.
The truth is all out there and for those of us who can see it, it's sad knowing it and not being able to help others to see it as well. The less than 150 families who control and own all the banking industries and have more than 60% of the worlds wealth know the truth and people who do know the truth are a threat to them. They are doing whatever they need to in order to take care of themselves and their families. they don't care about the rest of the people. They never have and never will.

Latest posts

Back