Mental Health..anyone?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Speaking of mental health . Keep in mind when the government gets involved , they screw everything up .
Every day you see new headline making crime . Instead of blaming the criminal . The judicial system and media blame mental health .
It's becoming popular after a mass shooting that many people Instead of blaming the criminal they blame firearms . Then many people think they are defending their firearm rights blame mental health . The leftist politicians are enjoying this , knowing that a new mental health department will lead to a major power grab . Just look at how that could be used politically .

Last edited:
Kind of hard to ignore this BS when they are constantly trying to shove their sick behavior down our throats.
AD, Know where you are coming from. Just saying I get 4 times more of it shoved down my throat than in a conservative area.

I’m with AD, do not allow them to push this crap! Make no mistake, it IS dangerous to all our futures if we allow it! Protecting the minds of innocent children is paramount!!!

Don’t be weak. Do what you can.
My daughter just took her kids out of public school and enrolled them in to a Christian school. She lives in a very conservative area, in a very conservative state, but she could see that things will be forced on conservative areas by the dems, if we allow them to steal another election.
There are things that we can do. Better than burying our heads in the sand.

My daughter just took her kids out of public school and enrolled them in to a Christian school. She lives in a very conservative area, in a very conservative state, but she could see that things will be forced on conservative areas by the dems, if we allow them to steal another election.
There are things that we can do. Better than burying our heads in the sand.
Make no mistake, they won't leave the Christian schools alone.

It is a very good start though Arctic, but I do agree with Doc on this one. My hope is that the Christian schools can fight back.
You're both right of course.
Also, any organization that accepts any kind of government funding, or operates with a license, is under government control. But at least she's trying to do something.

It is a very good start though Arctic, but I do agree with Doc on this one. My hope is that the Christian schools can fight back.

There is zero doubt in my mind that parents WILL FIGHT back, hard when they attack the Christian schools! It will take a lot of time to try and take down the Christian Schools.

EDITED. Everyone remember the parents CAN shut a school down by making it lose its FUNDING, simply by taking their kids out of that school en mass!!!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back