I think there's a coup going on in Haiti....

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gazrok

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
https://twitter.com/TravelGov/status/1063190169770176513

From what I can tell, Haitians are rioting/protesting against serious financial and political atrocities from their currently-installed government and government forces are slaughtering people. Amid these Twitter posts are also claims of billionaires homes being destroyed or ransacked along with massive civil unrest. Where is the media on this?

Haiti has been corrupt for ages. UN has been involved and had a peace keeping force for years until it pulled out last year but kept a mission their for legal advisory (justice support) Do you really think the media going to rat out there love child the UN on the failed mission? Haiti is a cesspool of bad, let the damn island sink!

No one's happy anywhere anymore. Name a place where everyone thinks it's great?

What, Scandinavia?

It's like everyone has decided "this sucks" and either packed up and headed to the next best place, or picked up a gun, hooked up with some nincompoop leader, and headed to the capital to make everything even suckier.

Haiti is 24x smaller than Texas sitting in the ocean, the UN felt the need to put and hold a UN peace keeping force on this small stretch of land, not because the land was in a threat of invasion, no, it was their to save the Haitians from Haitians themselves. Now that the UN left for the most part the Haitians gone back to being Haitians.

Their are some places in this world that are better left to nature and the course she’ll take, Haiti is one of them!

With all the money the Clinton's raised for relief, I believe they built 6 little houses.

They actually built a few dozen model houses, but none were complete (i.e. power, water, etc....I think TWO were actually deemed habitable), and have since been occupied by squatters. Before that, they built unsafe temporary trailers that made Haitians sick due to toxic fumes and unsafe conditions.

Haiti is a horrible place. We had church workers a few years back, sent food, sent clothes, etc, the poor people living under trees with nothing. A death sentence for taking an orange from a tree that did not belong to you, The soldiers killing people. And the blatant evil that goes on there is terrible. No water, no food, squalor of the highest degree. Our pastor got many death threats from the government and had to pull him and his family out. We tried to build schools and church against the governments desires. The people that are rich have stone walls with glass imbedded in the top to keep poor starving souls out. Corruption, and then still having babies. Ignorance and poverty and corruption.

Haiti is a horrible place. We had church workers a few years back, sent food, sent clothes, etc, the poor people living under trees with nothing. A death sentence for taking an orange from a tree that did not belong to you, The soldiers killing people. And the blatant evil that goes on there is terrible. No water, no food, squalor of the highest degree. Our pastor got many death threats from the government and had to pull him and his family out. We tried to build schools and church against the governments desires. The people that are rich have stone walls with glass imbedded in the top to keep poor starving souls out. Corruption, and then still having babies. Ignorance and poverty and corruption.

Me and the Wife been to Haiti twice, stayed 3 days each time as we were heading to Caicos Island, theft and violence is the order of the day every day, we have paid a Church to store some of our stuff their because the rooms weren't safe when we set out to explore (shopping) We were warned the first time before we left 'do not call the police, your situation can become worse' I sure as hell won't ever set foot on that island again.

https://twitter.com/TravelGov/status/1063190169770176513

From what I can tell, Haitians are rioting/protesting against serious financial and political atrocities from their currently-installed government and government forces are slaughtering people. Amid these Twitter posts are also claims of billionaires homes being destroyed or ransacked along with massive civil unrest. Where is the media on this?

So, US Forces take control of the airport in port au prince.. why do we keep involving ourselves ...sigh

Also..
https://ht.usembassy.gov/u-s-citizen-services/security-and-travel-information/

In this case, it's likely just temporary, to secure the exit of US interests.

On different blogs and twitter feeds, there are even reports of armed gangs roaming around beheading folks. Who knows how much of it is legit? Either way, not the place to be right now. I personally think this whole deal is getting the complete sanitation treatment in the news outlets.

In this case, it's likely just temporary, to secure the exit of US interests.

On different blogs and twitter feeds, there are even reports of armed gangs roaming around beheading folks. Who knows how much of it is legit? Either way, not the place to be right now. I personally think this whole deal is getting the complete sanitation treatment in the news outlets.

In the same breath the embassy instructed US Citizens to hunker down indoors and don’t travel

In ancient times there was need or at least a financial reason to build empires but that is long gone. The USA needs to give back any territories (Puerto Rico for example) we may have and stop being the sugar daddy to the world. The people in all the other countries can either fix their problem or suffer with them but no more help from America. Just watch if this crap hits the MSM, it will be because of all the Haitians wanting asylum.

"Just watch if this crap hits the MSM, it will be because of all the Haitians wanting asylum."

spot on Urbanprep...and what you get to your borders are scum...but your leftie media will portrait them as angels in need .

@jontte They are the losers that do not want to fight for their rights in their own country. They want to leach off the USA. I am for closing all of our borders and shooting any illegal invaders. Since they do not enter properly, they must be foreign spies and are subject to the death penalty. Now I bet that would slow down the illegal entry problem. Get caught and you are tried for spying, not just deported.:eek: I kinda like that concept. Being tried as a criminal (spy), there is no catch and release. :D LOL

Latest posts

Back