hi my name is tom,and I think you are all the biggest jackasses on the planet. We need to work toget

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So Wiredog8, you can answer the age-old mystery of "What do Scotsmen wear under their Kilts?" LOL :)

So when the SHTF you will be the first one with your hand out expecting your Govt to save you - fool.

This is a site of well meaning people, who, most pray, never have to live through a catastrophic event, but, just in case one does happen, will be able to feed themselves and their families, meaning they are less of a burden on your government.
Seems to me if you don't want to prepare and look after yourself/family, then you are a selfish person who will end up with nothing.

PS - I would never shoot my neighbours, they have more sense than you could comprehend. You, well.........................................................................

I think he should have changed his message to:

Hello Im Tom the Troll...
In a time of crisis people need to work together, but Im gonna make myself into so much of an ### that even the fun peace loving (not to mention starving and desperate) people around me will want to put me out of my misery!! I insult others even though I preach peace
and 'the common good'...
you can also call me Tom the Tool
or Tom the Tyrant

Isn't this the title of the thread: "hi my name is tom,and you think I am the biggest jackass on the planet. We need to work toget "
:owned:

Latest posts

Back