Healthcare

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
UP,
You raise a point.

Doreena, which part did you mean was 'sad'. I assumed you meant it was sad that the salary was so low that he had to live with his parents? UP thinks you meant it was sad that racism prevented a white guy from getting a job because the jobs required a minority to fill the position?

UP, my assumption was that liberals do not consider it racism when a white person is discriminated against. White males by definition cannot suffer discrimination or racism according to democrats.

UP,
You raise a point.

Doreena, which part did you mean was 'sad'. I assumed you meant it was sad that the salary was so low that he had to live with his parents? UP thinks you meant it was sad that racism prevented a white guy from getting a job because the jobs required a minority to fill the position?

UP, my assumption was that liberals do not consider it racism when a white person is discriminated against. White males by definition cannot suffer discrimination or racism according to democrats.

If we believed the Liberals, then we would still think the Earth was flat, wait, some of them still believe that is so. Still waiting see which one of us got our dance step wrong.

UP,
You raise a point.

I thought the whole situation was sad. Both parts.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hang on. We have a liberal who things that reverse racism is wrong? Wow, that is rare. Doreena, don't misunderstand, I really mean that as a complement. Most libs think it was perfect ok to refuse to let a white guy get a job to meet a quota.

We are making progress...

Hang on. We have a liberal who things that reverse racism is wrong? Wow, that is rare. Doreena, don't misunderstand, I really mean that as a complement. Most libs think it was perfect ok to refuse to let a white guy get a job to meet a quota.

We are making progress...
Yes, maybe you are learning that liberals are not synonymous with irrational.... [emoji12]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes, maybe you are learning that liberals are not synonymous with irrational.... [emoji12]

Tomato, tomatoe? Even a stopped clock is right twice a day. But I'll take the little ones, let me enjoy this one.

But seriously, how many of us at 22 years old had a job that really could pay the bills? For living in more than a shed? For driving a car that didn't have a salvage title (and covering insurance?). That's just reality. Very few 22 year olds are worth a lick and their salaries match that. Get some experience, show your worth, then we can talk about a real salary.

Latest posts

Back