Government overreach, more harm than good.

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
96778944_3155096184541996_9128905090172715008_n.jpg
are these the guys that raided that hair salon or the restaurant in TX?? are there no fitness standards???

More government overreach.

Port of Seattle Police Officer and Special Forces veteran Greg Anderson fired

I posted this on the other thread, but it deserves a thread of its own

He has been fired by the Tyrants running Port of Seattle, Washington State

One Monday, Port of Seattle Police Officer and Special Forces veteran Greg Anderson was terminated. His offense, a viral Instagram post which he refused to take down. You really need to read it.

https://www.redstate.com/streiff/202...ntact-tracing/

Here is his department's contact info page. Everybody should give the tyrants a call and let them know what you think.

https://www.portseattle.org/about/contacts

Port of Seattle Police Department

Main Department Contact For emergencies, dial 9-1-1

Social Media Response Line:
(206) 787-4722

Contact P: (206) 787-3490

Go fund me

https://www.gofundme.com/f/support-o...cp+share-sheet

To get to the bottom of what Anthony Fauci truly knows about the Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19), Judicial Watch has filed a lawsuit against the National Institutes of Health (NIH) demanding the release of all communications between Fauci and the World Health Organization (WHO).

Because Fauci claims to have been “misled” by the WHO, and possibly by China as well, Judicial Watch, which is representing the Daily Caller News Foundation, “wants answers” and is seeking discovery of the full communications between Fauci and the WHO.

To get to the bottom of what Anthony Fauci truly knows about the Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19), Judicial Watch has filed a lawsuit against the National Institutes of Health (NIH) demanding the release of all communications between Fauci and the World Health Organization (WHO).

Because Fauci claims to have been “misled” by the WHO, and possibly by China as well, Judicial Watch, which is representing the Daily Caller News Foundation, “wants answers” and is seeking discovery of the full communications between Fauci and the WHO.

Tom Fitton if Judicial Watch has done more investigating than anyone else.

Last edited by a moderator:
Forcing people to wear masks when they are out or you will be at home without food etc. is ridiculous.

Some if the articles I am reading about masks being worse for you than none at all are interesting. People fainting becauae of lack of oxygen, breathing in the same germs over and over because they are trapped, etc. It's not good.

I haven't been out with the hoi polloi since this started, but have my doubts about wearing one. The gloves on cashiers doesn't make sense. You take money from Joe who is ahead od me in line, then you take my money or card and hand back to me with Joe's and everyone who went before is just dumb.

I would have sanitizer and wipes at my station and use it continually throughout the day. People wearing masks touch their face more than those without. They are adjusting the mask all day then touching other people's stuff.

That's just my opinion. It is right.

Forcing people to wear masks when they are out or you will be at home without food etc. is ridiculous.

Some if the articles I am reading about masks being worse for you than none at all are interesting. People fainting becauae of lack of oxygen, breathing in the same germs over and over because they are trapped, etc. It's not good.

I haven't been out with the hoi polloi since this started, but have my doubts about wearing one. The gloves on cashiers doesn't make sense. You take money from Joe who is ahead od me in line, then you take my money or card and hand back to me with Joe's and everyone who went before is just dumb.

I would have sanitizer and wipes at my station and use it continually throughout the day. People wearing masks touch their face more than those without. They are adjusting the mask all day then touching other people's stuff.

That's just my opinion. It is right.
My sister works in Harris Co. When she drives her convertible, she is expected to wear a mask, if she is doing yard work in the front of her house, she has to wear a mask. . . Harris county is where they have a liberal Democrat mayor. Why they now have men going into the ladies bathroom and vise versa.

yup,Danil,even that has a right way and a wrong way...

it's lingo de my neck of woods ;)

some government official here wnted ALL health care workers to use a mask,not all the people,just us,next step will be prolly branding our fore heads with a cross / star of life or any other health care symbol so that everyone knows we are "in the field"

Robin, please stop with the viral Tweets and go look things up for yourself. It was in the news on April 30th, and the test ran through May 4th, so it's been over with for three weeks now. If they had hauled people away we'd have heard about it by now.

It is only if you choose to participate.
It is an antibody test. It does NOT tell them whether you are currently infected, so they did not haul people away if they tested positive. Just the opposite, a positive test means someone is less dangerous because they probably have some immunity.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/30/health/georgia-antibody-tests/index.html

Atlanta (CNN) 4/30/2020 Health workers are knocking on doors around metro Atlanta this week to conduct random antibody tests to see how many people have been infected with the novel coronavirus.

The US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention -- which is headquartered in Atlanta -- has partnered with the Georgia Department of Public Health and the local boards of health in Fulton and Dekalb counties to conduct a survey of randomly selected homes.

Residents who choose to participate are asked to provide a blood sample for the antibody test and answer some questions about their medical history and possible exposure to the coronavirus, the state's Department of Public Health said in a news release.

Participation in the survey, which started Tuesday and runs through May 4, is voluntary.

"We encourage everyone who is visited by the teams to participate in this very important survey that can help public health officials assess how widespread Covid-19 is in certain areas," Georgia Department of Public Health Commissioner Dr. Kathleen Toomey said in a statement. "This is another way that Georgians can play a role in helping fight this virus."

Antibody tests, also known as serology tests, do not identify an active infection. Instead, they detect antibodies in the immune system that fight off the virus.

The presence of antibodies would indicate a person was exposed to the virus and could be protected from re-infection -- though it's still unclear how strong that immunity might be or how long it would last.
Such tests are seen as key to rolling back social distancing because they give public health officials an idea of how widely the virus has spread.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back