Food prepping

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I cant get it to work, whats 7 adults for a year? Can someone please post a screenshot?

Rellgar,

If you’re doing it on a PC, you’ll have to unzip it or go to the post I made last night - there is an unzipped version there you can download.

Oh I just got it to work, i tried it in chrome and it works. It would not work in duckduckgo browser.
How could anything work in something called DuckDuckGo! Lol. Seriously, I’m smart enough to follow directions to learn to do something on a computer, but I’m amazed at the people that enjoy the challenge of figuring it out....

How could anything work in something called DuckDuckGo! Lol. Seriously, I’m smart enough to follow directions to learn to do something on a computer, but I’m amazed at the people that enjoy the challenge of figuring it out....

After 30 something years of doing just that, it’s kind of second nature. I’m not going to let a computer beat me if I can help it,

After 30 something years of doing just that, it’s kind of second nature. I’m not going to let a computer beat me if I can help it,
My son is the same thank goodness. Otherwise I probably would have thrown my computer away! Seriously, my computer is a piece of crap. The only reason I don’t replace it is I will have to learn how the new one works..... at least with this one I can know what to expect when I’m using it!

My son is the same thank goodness. Otherwise I probably would have thrown my computer away! Seriously, my computer is a piece of crap. The only reason I don’t replace it is I will have to learn how the new one works..... at least with this one I can know what to expect when I’m using it!
I really don’t even like updates as they change stuff!

$5 hard cash says you’d enjoy beating it with a baseball bat, lol.

We were at the hospital the other day and I was watching the nurse moving from page to page on the touch screen. It was instant, compared to my sit and wait. My son has tried to get me to upgrade my boat anchor for a while now. I guess I will have to one of these days.

Latest posts

Back