Feeding the trolls.

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Skeeter on being married. The second post should have made EVERYONE'S spidey senses start tingling.

February 12, 2017
http://www.doomsdayprepperforums.co...ing-fitness-how-do-you-do-it.7921/#post-97697
My wife is big into weight lifting, and her and I will wrestle for extended periods of time to build our strength and conditioning. I also do 100 pushups and situps each morning, and also use the hand sqeezer things to improve my grip strength.

March 5, 2017
http://www.doomsdayprepperforums.co...-got-into-a-fight-last-night.8096/#post-99293
I was in a physical altercation last night. My wife and I divorced two years ago and she recently started dating a new guy.We still live in the same area as each other, and last night I ran into them at a bar. They were there getting drunk, and I just stopped in to pick up some food I had ordered. When they saw me, her hotshot new boyfriend yelled a few vulgarities at me and then started kissing my ex-wife. I totally just blew up at him, threw him on the ground, and started punching his face. I probably hit him 20-30 times before people pulled me off of him. Now I'm facing assault charges even though he started it. My lawyer just called me and said my ex's boyfriend is still in the hospital and that I could face jail time for this. This is probably the worst weekend of my life.

After being thorough and reading all of skeeters posts and there were plenty. You win DR. He’s been removed. I’ll have Clyde look into a complete removal of him from the posts... PS Tonto already happened. Lol

Good. Thank you Mods.

Honestly, that stuff is not only bad for the site, but creepy. If someone told me something one month, (combat experience) and then the very NEXT MONTH told me in a casual conversation that they never served, I would stay far away from them. Either a bad liar, or crazy.

After being thorough and reading all of skeeters posts and there were plenty. You win DR. He’s been removed. I’ll have Clyde look into a complete removal of him from the posts... PS Tonto already happened. Lol

I know its a bugger but I do believe that where REASONABLY possible trolls posts should be deleted so they leave no legacy, and more importantly other new potential members don't look at DPF and think to myself " What a load of BS I'm not joining that forum" EG just look at some on the subject headers in the GENERAL section. many of them alone will be enough to make potential new members decide not to bother. Moderation is not needed among lucid adults even politically opposed adults, but it is necessary when you keep getting half wits and retards joining up to top F*** things up.

I just figured that Skeet, Tom and Tonto were one in the same. . . . just couldn't keep his stories straight on each persona. Its like they agreed on everything with each other. I may be wrong and there is really just that many snowflakes that liked to start trouble.

I just figured that Skeet, Tom and Tonto were one in the same. . . . just couldn't keep his stories straight on each persona. Its like they agreed on everything with each other. I may be wrong and there is really just that many snowflakes that liked to start trouble.

I thought they were a gay couple .

Right the trolls are gone ( for now) the Mods are on patrol, time to get back to doing important things like annoying Sally and bullying Jonnte :).
just try mon ami,just try ;) and you'll see some nice ships landing at the shores over there and some bearded guys comes over to loot and plunder,but in a civilized manner :rolleyes:

just try mon ami,just try ;) and you'll see some nice ships landing at the shores over there and some bearded guys comes over to loot and plunder,but in a civilized manner :rolleyes:

They do that three times a week NOW, a ferry comes from Norway to Newcastle full of hairy arsed Abba lookalikes or members of Nightwish all going shopping in the Metro center :) Bjorns and Bennis by the thousands with Annafrids galore :)

Latest posts

Back