Ebola News Updates

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah..and whats the chances of something going wrong when it comes to them healthcare workers in the US that don't have experience?

not the fleas...this info gives me the chills....south is ebola,east is mad-Vlad...sigh
and almost forgot..east also tuberculosis, resistant to antibiotics form

if they have, could you reserve a room for me too? no special diets, eat everything and propably drink too.
are there any other activities?

WOW ! Now we are getting the details that we need. Great Post ! And a DR. wrote the article.

I was hoping I wouldn't get an "I told you so" moment on this one. :/ One thing I learned when I started prepping and researching several months ago: better to have and not need, than to need and not have. So I bought an M40 with extra (newer) canisters and other CNBRE gear.

It seems to be wishful thinking these days once that ebole-genie got out from its bottle...and it's gonna be damn hard to get it in again

is going to send military doctors there or is he going to use the average grunt and give him/her a pair of gloves and a face mask??
you don't have the proper training it's more of a death sentence to you..

Not exactly Ebola but here Mosquitos are very bad this year and I'm sure County and State spraying are so regulated that it just ain't happening . Out of 9 batches of Mosquitoes captured by the State in the Nashville area all batches tested positive for West Nile virus .

How lovely...sometimes I'm really glad for winter

is going to send military doctors there or is he going to use the average grunt and give him/her a pair of gloves and a face mask??
you don't have the proper training it's more of a death sentence to you..
I can only hope that it is the medically trained military. . . article and news have not said. If not, isn't that just another exposure to this that can bring it back home

Just to clarify:
I think ZMapp was the only drug that was approved to be used on humans by WHO. There are other companies that are currently testing drugs on monkeys and the results are very good but have not been approved for use on humans. If I'm not correct in this post a hyperlink so we can keep the information exchanged on this board as accurate as possible. We don't want to pass along misinformation or disinformation.

I can only hope that it is the medically trained military. . . article and news have not said. If not, isn't that just another exposure to this that can bring it back home
I'm kind of wondering if they are sending them there to try and contain the quarrantine areas. Either way, I am concerned more response hasn't been done by the whole world. If this dosen't get under control, it will be a world wide problem, as it's allready looking like it's heading that way. It amazes me the money governments waste on stupid things, and when something really important is needed they drag their feet.

Last edited:
it seems to be so much more important to government reps to play golf,eat fancy dinners and visit cocktailparties...once this bogeyman knocks on their door they might realize;perhaps we should have done something

Latest posts

Back