Ebola News Updates

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree that it is just a matter of time until it gets here. The real question will be: how many people did the unlucky patient zero come in contact with before s/he went in to be tested. Then it will be a question of whether or not the govs step up and react quick enough.

We have a far better medical infrastructure to handle an outbreak, so I am not worried too much about that. Just have to get to that point before the general public goes into an all out panic.

it's that panic thing that worries...once it sets in..containing panic will demand very strong and harsh means...

friends, it's worth prepping really with thought..supply your first-aid kit,make sure you have atleast basic meds,basic protection;gloves,masks..enough of them,have something you can desinfect your hands..but let's try to maintain our cool if it comes close

it's that panic thing that worries...once it sets in..containing panic will demand very strong and harsh means...

friends, it's worth prepping really with thought..supply your first-aid kit,make sure you have atleast basic meds,basic protection;gloves,masks..enough of them,have something you can desinfect your hands..but let's try to maintain our cool if it comes close

Yep. Mental preparation is just as important as physical preps.

Great, I come back from Atlanta (where they had the two docs that were infected with Ebola), and I have a lot of the early symptoms (which of course, are the same as, and way more likely to simply be a cold). I do feel better than yesterday though, so I pretty sure it's just the latter. If not cleared up soon though, just may ask for a test.
Hey Gaz, noticed that you haven't been online here since the day you posted this. Are you doing all right?

This Ebola outbreak is becoming too big to keep posting new threads. Any new news on Ebola I'll post here, or if you have any other articles or news you want to share can post it here also.

Air France Suspends flights to West Africa.
It looks as if it is headed towards Freetown, Sierra Leone.
Article from The Independent UK:
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...us-is-heading-for-africas-cities-9702252.html

It continues not to look good.

New article I read today said it is expected to reach the U.S. Soon
That really freaks me. Out

do what you can...get some protective gear if possible

no,it's not airbourne they said...it can't spread from west-africa they said...check-in agent;would you like window- or aisleseat on this flight to..., oh,you feel a little sick,well don't worry, it's propably just a cold..just take this flight to densly populated city and take your "cold" there..

If they keep trying sooner or later it will get out. I don't think Emory wanted to push there luck.

it's amazing,this thing called stupidity....have a feeling the higher your education is the higher the stupidity seems to be...doesn't the scientific community understand better;don't transport this ebola around the planet!!!!!!!!

it's amazing,this thing called stupidity....have a feeling the higher your education is the higher the stupidity seems to be...doesn't the scientific community understand better;don't transport this ebola around the planet!!!!!!!!
THANK YOU

I get this uncanny feeling they are bring these patients in to give healthcare workers in the US experience in working with Ebola patients.

Latest posts

Back