Earth's magnetic North Pole has begun moving erratically

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They had a set schedule to recalibrate the gps satellites but had to do it earlier than expected due to the increase in the rate of change. It’s mostly noticeable at the poles, but I don’t think it’s too alarming for now. I hope there are no unforeseen consequences from this but only time will tell. It’s interesting anyways.

The shifting poles are a natural earth cycle, just like climate change is. So where are all pole shift nutjobs trying to blame Man for the shifting poles? Oh yeah, there's no money to be made.

Haha. AD, just wait. They haven't figured out YET how to get money out of this... They will, just wait.

Just passin through and will leave a thought. IF the Poles flip so the North pole is replaced by the South pole does that mean North Dakota and North Carolina become South Dakota and South Carolina, and South Dakota and South Carolina become North Dakota and North Carolina?? Does South America become North America and ViceVersa. Will Americans start migrating south, Will we start chanting " The North shall rise again" Will Northerners suddenly start talking slower and become polite? Toodles :)
Hah and as the pole swap takes hundreds of years at some point North and South Dakota / Carolina will be East and West Carolina and Dakota, :)

OR, will our toilets start flushing counterclockwise instead of clockwise... I want to know!

Haha. AD, just wait. They haven't figured out YET how to get money out of this... They will, just wait.

OR, will our toilets start flushing counterclockwise instead of clockwise... I want to know!
That's (supposedly) due to the rotation of the earth, not the magnetic field, so unfortunately not. :( There is also the fact that the coriolis effect does not really act on things that small. But the rotation of the earth is the reason the magnetic poles are aligned the way they are, so if the rotation changes then the magnetic poles certainly would as well.

Latest posts

Back