Does anyone else see an economic crash coming?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Poplar did a good video on shipping around the world. The cost of EVERYTHING is going to skyrocket, if you can even get it. WWIII HAS TO HAPPEN THIS YEAR. The world is voting out the wokies and replacing them with nationalists. The dems know this and will NEVER allow themselves to be investigated and imprisoned, at ANY cost.

GET READY

This guy knows China. I love this guy, and have been watching him for years. If China is in trouble, so is everyone else.

Don’t dislike me for not caring, and in fact CHEERING for China to crash and burn. I do not care how it affects us. China is a real and growing threat to Americans very lives. We can survive a crash of China and their evil CCP. They can’t. We would suffer for some time, but ultimately it would help us!

The dems know this and will NEVER allow themselves to be investigated and imprisoned, at ANY cost.

Nailed it HB!! That is the question we all need to be contemplating. Then make certain we have everything we need survive the possibilities.

My List of Possibilities

Short term (1-3 weeks) cyber attacks affecting electric, fuel, food deliveries and/or water supply.

Suitcase nukes in large gatherings.

Antifa/BLM being instructed to attack ”nice” neighborhoods and areas.

Other ideas of what they might try so they can escape their own fate is welcome!

Don’t dislike me for not caring, and in fact CHEERING for China to crash and burn. I do not care how it affects us. China is a real and growing threat to Americans very lives. We can survive a crash of China and their evil CCP. They can’t. We would suffer for some time, but ultimately it would help us!
The one problem is about globalism. The economy and the world is to much global connected. Some countries wouldn't be able anymore just to feed the own citizens.
Then the global thinking of the politicans in the way "one world - one government (or leader)".
I do understand you're don't care about Chinas economy. I wish i could too. But if some of the chinese economies comes in troubles i'm in troubles too - even i just produce and work for local firms. The point in my case are the banker. Because they have too much risk money in chinese immobilia and won't pre-finance anything for my customers anymore if they get to high loss. And this is only on this sector.

Honestly - i have seen so much evil the last few years from different people just to grab another cent more - i seriously think an comlete economic crash and an WW3 is needed to bring people back to the earth and bring them back to an normal thinking. I know it's an bad way to think, but i can't see how else all the greed and misthinking could be solved anymore.
Our problems are so big, they can't be solved by politic and diplomatic ways anymore.

i seriously think an comlete economic crash and an WW3 is needed to bring people back to the earth and bring them back to an normal thinking. I know it's an bad way to think, but i can't see how else all the greed and misthinking could be solved anymore.
Our problems are so big, they can't be solved by politic and diplomatic ways anymore.

The "Great Reset" may turn out very differently than Schwab planned! It could reset us back to the time before globalism took root.

A major ship " shipping " company has now announced , goods transported will now cost 400% more than a few weeks ago . This is due to the Muslim blockade of the Sues Canal . Now my personal expectation is this 400% increase of goods on the shelves will initially vary according to which country is the more effected , but over time this will even out across the globe .

It's ok, Bidenomics is doing great! The stock market is at $37k; the highest in history. Employment is growing at 5.3%; the fastest in history. Inflation is coming down under Biden. The price of gas is coming down under Biden. Biden is the best president of all time.

1703081100940.png

--- As we haven't visited the Panama Canal situation lately , decided to give an update . This report is from eleven days ago . We now have both the Suez Canal as well as the Panama canal being restricted in their flow of shipping . It only looks to being getting worse for both canal situations .

--- Here I thought was an especially good video , focused on the want to be homesteader / prepper . -- I will add though my strategy to take it even farther . In preparation for a worsening of SHTF - will advice only obtaining survival creatures that you can sustain with food , without the purchasing of critter food or sustain without the use of a tractor or any other motorized farm equipment . As the video stresses debt under the heal of Bideonomics can crush the dream of a self-sufficient lifestyle .

Another thought on the homestead / survival retreat -- Pay your land and structure taxes as soon as financially feasible each year . Even after SHTF expect government entity's not to forget to collect taxes . With no income coming in , government goons will take your homestead regardless of your excuse . Don't expect banks or any other lending institution to take excuses for non-payment . They will take your homestead . -- Yes some folks hold on to this idea , after things go sideways they will not have to repay their debts . Don't hold onto that conjured up idea .

US national debt hits $34 TRILLION for the first time in history, as federal funding deadlines loom - and it could affect your finances​

1704318935296.png

The ballooning deficit means the US government spends more than $1.8 billion a day on interest payments alone, the bipartisan group found, which it said threatens America's economic future.

Doing great, thanks to Bidenomics!! Quick, send Ukraine another $100 BILLION with no accounting for its spending.

At this point , the thread title is outdated . An economic crash has already occurred . That doesn't mean though that we have hit bottom , were not even close to the bottom . A few minutes ago I received a phone call from a river boatman , that is now returning home from a 28 day work hitch traveling on a river boat in the state of Kentucky . He said they went by a homeless encampment on the bank of the river . Tents that the homeless were sleeping in stretched for " 30 miles " . He said it was a creepy feeling to be floating by all those desperate homeless people . --- The communist run government that we now have claim there is no recession nor depression . They seem to be controlling that narrative through statistics they release . They remove anything on the web that contradicts that narrative and have the news agencies they control to go along with the narrative that there is no recession or depression and the economy is great . --- Just my personal opinion , but I wouldn't be surprised if the average citizen is now in more of a financial crisis than during the proclaimed " great depression " . --- Think about it 30 miles of homeless shelters . I know of no homeless encampments that large during the " great depression " .

Latest posts

Back