Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1713351172829.jpeg

The RICO statute was created to disrupt organized crime syndicates. However, Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis considers challenging an election to be a form of organized crime, causing many to question the legitimacy of her legal education.
Fanni Willis has an annual income of $110,000.....how in the hell did she get to put $2 million in her bank account in the last 2 years?????
TIME FOR SOME RICO FACT-CHECKING ON THE BITCH....................

The hen is back laying on the nest.
I hope to see her leading poults around.
If my morning tic patrol was a hen and poults, I would be a happy camper.
I want a secondary food source to reach their level of pain in my ###. Again. Been there before, soon to be again.

The RICO statute was created to disrupt organized crime syndicates. However, Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis considers challenging an election to be a form of organized crime, causing many to question the legitimacy of her legal education.
Fanni Willis has an annual income of $110,000.....how in the hell did she get to put $2 million in her bank account in the last 2 years?????
TIME FOR SOME RICO FACT-CHECKING ON THE BITCH....................
She on the take like the rest of the sorry mo-fo's!

The hen is back laying on the nest.
I hope to see her leading poults around.
If my morning tic patrol was a hen and poults, I would be a happy camper.
I want a secondary food source to reach their level of pain in my ###. Again. Been there before, soon to be again.

You know where to get breakfast.

Wanting to go see Jeff Lynne (ELO) concert either in Cincinnati, Ohio in Sept. Or Nashville, TN in Oct. (although, not a priority this day n time).

Anybody else up for it?

Hoping "shizzy hasn't hit the fizzy" prior to one of those dates! 😊😬

Anyhoo...past my bedtime (which seems to be later n later these days) 🙄

Latest posts

Back