Chat Messages

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1712833538075.jpeg

Yesterday afternoon and last night was nice.power went out around 3:30 pm and came back on around 12:40 am..I used my tablet to roam the Internet and to listen to music.it got cool outside, then inside.i used one of my mr heater's to stay warm.. the neighbors in the immediate area went elsewhere.so it was nice n peaceful.

Power went out around 10pm. Don't know when it came back on. At 11pm I tried to get a status update on an estimated time it would be up but they were still calculating it.
My big UPS for my main computer crapped out and the computer shut off immediately. It's supposed to go to hibernation but didn't.
Power was on at 4:30 when I got up this morning. Freezer in the small fridge downstairs was thawed out completely but the food in the fridge part was still cold. Big freezers were OK.

Waiting on a call about the new trailer that I want built. I ok'd the price on the new wall tent I ordered yesterday. Now I'm looking at buying a Mokai, a motorized jet kayak. The wife says I should kayak with her more.
Been looking at another trailer myself. I only have 4 now. Hay, boat, 5x8 utility, horse. I really beat the heck out of the horse trailer moving up here. Took me a year to get an axel replaced after having it repaired. And I was without it during an Evac. She wants it to trailer horses to ride at the new place.
If I spend 5-6k I have a new trailer, more aero dynamic covered. And can fit the SxS in for future use, I am happy. Cost of trailers equals renting a U-Haul. Over 2 years.
When I was down the horse trailer, the U-Haul option one way option was good. It saved me that much gas.

YAY Tennessee, yet again!! Those in power in TN are kicking ###!!! :clapping:

“New Bill in Tennessee Would Require Gun Safety Courses to be Taught in Public Schools​

1712920094852.jpeg

Lawmakers in Tennessee have passed a new bill which would require the teaching of gun safety courses in public schools. It now heads to the desk of the governor.

This would be a major win for the Second Amendment and the people of Tennessee. If it passes into law, it could also become a model for other states.

This would also be considered a win by conservatives who are tired of seeing public schools increasingly focus on ‘woke’ social justice content instead of the basics…”

Gateway Pundit

YAY Tennessee, yet again!! Those in power in TN are kicking ###!!! :clapping:

“New Bill in Tennessee Would Require Gun Safety Courses to be Taught in Public Schools​

View attachment 24646

Lawmakers in Tennessee have passed a new bill which would require the teaching of gun safety courses in public schools. It now heads to the desk of the governor.

This would be a major win for the Second Amendment and the people of Tennessee. If it passes into law, it could also become a model for other states.

This would also be considered a win by conservatives who are tired of seeing public schools increasingly focus on ‘woke’ social justice content instead of the basics…”

Gateway Pundit
Our school always had hunter safety courses. Had to pass it before getting a hunting license. I think I was in 7th grade when I took mine. For me it was a waste of time, dad taught me everything I needed to know about handling guns.

Latest posts

Back