AMERICAN TRUCKERS

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope this is the convoy which is designed to hit Washington D.C. on the day Biden is scheduled to give the State of the Union speech. That should be interesting.
While I also concur with that assessment, I think the actual date maybe -2 or +4. They are going old school, not social media.

The People's Convoy is launching today, driving from California to Arizona, scheduled to arrive in the DC area on March 5th.
The convoy kicked off with the national anthem and some opening statements a little after 10:30 AM Commie Time. If you missed it, check out 1st Responders Media's Stream at five minutes in to hear what they had to say.
The convoy is now rolling.
Live Feeds:
Red Pilling the Masses Multi-stream
Oreo Express

Archived Footage:
Opening Statements - 1st Responders Media (still live)
Convoy Departs - Off the Grid Streets

Route Map:
Day One - Adelanto, CA to Kingman, AZ
Tomorrow - Kingman, AZ to Lupton, AZ
Full Route - CA to DC
The People's Convoy made this declaration:
“We the People of the United States, in Order to restore our once perfect Union, re-establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense of all, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty, do ordain and establish the restoration movement of The People’s Convoy for the United States of America.”
WE DEMAND THE DECLARATION OF NATIONAL EMERGENCY CONCERNING THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC BE LIFTED IMMEDIATELY AND OUR CHERISHED CONSTITUTION REIGN SUPREME.
WE ARE THE PEOPLE OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND WE STAND TOGETHER UNDER THE BANNER OF FREEDOM – FREEDOM IS THE ONE THING THAT UNITES US ALL. LIBERTY FLOWS THROUGH ALL OF OUR VEINS.
WHO WE ARE: We are truckers, moms, students, nurses, doctors, investors, county workers, teachers, cowboys, loggers, engineers, sanitation workers, professors, cashiers, flight attendants, pilots, sales reps, physical therapists. WE ARE, fathers, mothers, sisters, brothers, married, single, divorced, separated, gay, straight. WE ARE Black, White, Asian, Native American. WE ARE immigrants, natives: WE ARE citizens of the free world.
To our elected officials that believe they rule us: YOU work for US. Our constitution was written to provide enough power to act on a national level, but not enough to deprive the people of fundamental rights. The people are prepared to see this challenge through — as we have seen through all challenges to our Freedom in the past. And we will prevail and prosper.
To our brave and courageous neighbors to the North — our Canadian brothers and sisters who led the charge — we join your call to Freedom with THE PEOPLE’S CONVOY.
LET THE GOLDEN LIGHT OF LIBERTY BURN BRIGHT: LET FREEDOM ROLL!!

The Memes have already started. . . . Good Luck Truckers and keep an eye out for the Bears!!
1645659307271.png

they are supposedly getting ready in DC - setting up barricades & barbed wire - trying to line up tow wreckers for hauling semi trailers - ect ect

I don't think the Biden Regime is going to allow any of the truck convoys anywhere close to DC - if they need to make military assaults somewhere isolated - they will - arrest the organizers as terrorists - simply add them to the DC Gulag ....

good luck to all involved,
The only thing needed that EVIL should prevail...it that GOOD men do nothing.
May God bless the people and America to prevail against the evil cabal in the DS of A.

I'm getting really angry that so many good men are still doing nothing.

I'm getting really angry that so many good men are still doing nothing.

We are all angry, but at this point, acting out (without a clear target) will only get you labelled, and crucified by the media; while strengthening the left's BS propaganda, and even worse, allowing them to fortify. The time you and I want will happen rapidly, and all will join.

1645980225700.png

PP,
I know it's frustrating to not just say "let's dance" and start busting caps on these people, but we are winning. Think back to the OBama years and how we were all yelling "DONT TRUST THESE PEOPLE" and nobody listened... and how many converts have seen the light since then. We arent doing nothing... we are recruiting in hot, heaping handfuls

Latest posts

Back